Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

33 minutes ago, MackTruck said:

Which one did you like better? I’m used to cavity back and wonder if the more blade type feels a lot different?!

Awesome opportunity!! Super cool to be able to test new gold stuff here - thanks golf spy!!! 

I really liked both. I was slightly more consistent with the P770 7-iron, but both have fairly similar feel and sound.

Both sound and feel quite different to the P790, which I didn’t like as much. 
I have a P7MC PW at home and the CB is definitely easier to hit well than the MC. I was surprised at how nice the CB was and how easy to hit well to be honest. I had very similar numbers to the P770. 
I think mixed set with 4-7 in P770 and 8-PW in the CB would be gold. But a full set of P770 would be great too. I felt the long irons in the CB might be a little too inconsistent for me, but I’d love to give them a try!

Wow! The amazing testing opportunities seem to be endless this year! MGS keeps raising their testing bar...how high will it go?

Good luck to everyone that applies ☘

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

First - for all those new here read this: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/ ... seriously! We want to pick you, but you need to read this to get all the ins and outs and it will guarantee you a selection at some point! So in case you skipped by the first link here it is again. 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/

Okay second, I may have not even told the staff about this one. Wanted it to be a surprise for them as well. So @GolfSpy AFG @Golfspy_CG2 @GolfSpy BOS @GolfSpy_BEN @GolfSpy_BNG @GolfSpy_KFT @GolfSpy SAM @GolfSpy_SHARK SURPRISE!!! 

It may not be said often, and surely not often enough, but thank you Jamie and all the other staff for these amazing opportunities for us and the readers. Truly appreciate y’all continuing to provide these grade A testing opportunities.

Best of luck to everyone on this one…can’t wait to read the results!

I have the 2022 P770 and Love them. Highly recommend them. I'm curious to test the new model and see any changes in my game.

20240316_175703.jpg

These clubs are beautiful, I've always wondered if I could handle them as a mid handicaper. This would be a great opportunity to find out and share that experience!

10 minutes ago, Kevekev said:

Would love to try the new 770 vs my 2023. Sceptical is there is much difference… and my new MLM2PRO would help define results…

My same thoughts! Good luck man

What an opportunity for the lucky 6! The design on the high toe wedges gives me so much confidence at set up but I had to make a tough choice and choose to try and win the 770's! My RBZ speedlites are ready to go on to the next hopeful Houston open winner 

Would love to give the CBs a thorough workout. I’m a ‘through the set’ guy, so we’ll see how the long irons perform.  Let’s go!!

Had P790s before my current Titleist so it would be interesting to see if the latest technology eliminates the occasional flyer.

Two years ago I took the opportunity to finally get fitted for some irons and golf galaxy was hosting a free fitting event for the new p790’s and p770’s. I went into the event thinking that I needed the 790’s for the forgiveness but hit them way too far with too much roll out. The p770’s helped with my launch angle and spin reducing the roll out greatly. I have enjoyed playing these p770’s over the last two years and would be a great comparison on the technology advances they have made over the previous model. 

the p770’s have a great feel with some excellent shot shaping abilities and can play the shot you demand when needed.  Goodluck to all and keep swinging! 

currently gaming titleist in irons and wedges but have heard good things about about these wedges and irons and would love to test them both on my simulator and on the course 

This is a test I would absolutely love to do, I have a big stretch of free time coming up and a golf course and sim 5 minutes from my front door. I’ve always wanted to try p770s but have never had the opportunity 

MGS just bringing the 🔥 this year on testing opportunities! Submitted my Opus stuff so I can start testing when they arrive! Great job MGS, so proud to be apart of this community!

This Test is now closed to further comments.