Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

Between Good Good, Bob Does Sports, and MGS Testing Callaway is going all in on getting this product line out there this year. Huge thank you to them and to MGS for another generous testing opportunity!!

37 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

You are able to go get fit after selection for stock options. We send that to Callaway for them to then send out to you. 

Fitting price or fees are not included as part of the test and stock options are what are available to testers.

That being said if you pick triple Diamond and then say fit better into the standard head because we are limited in what we provide you are only eligible for the head you apply for.

Thanks, great info!

Didn’t get a chance to try a Callaway fit this spring and I am really intrigued by the new design. Got my swing speed up a bit this year and looking to see if I can take advantage of it. 

Cant wait to see how the Paradym drivers compare as far as feel and forgiveness i love watching good good and these seem to have helped the guys game and they rave about them cant wait to see the results 

I have a friend who recently tested and bought the Paradym driver and said it helped his game a lot.  I am very interested in trying the Paradym X model which should be appropriate for my game.  Please put me on the list for tester volunteers.

I've played Callaway drivers for 15 years. Would love to try out the Paradym and report back! Thanks!

I bought the Callaway Rogue ST 2 months ago 🤣....... But I wouldn't mind to test the Paradym . I really like the color actually. I play couple times a week so I'm ready for it !!!

What a great opportunity! Been reading a lot of good information on these drivers! Good luck everyone!

Had a hard time with choosing a driver this season since I re-up almost annually. Paradym was the first time in a long time I’ve considered much outside of TM. Would love to put them head to head! 

Knocking it out of the park again MGS. Wow. I can’t pass this one up. So much praise for the TD and the tour dominance this season so far. I picked that one to test but could also likely be on the paradym. I just need low spin. This would actually cause me to go get fit instead of tinkering like I always do. Haha. Anyways, good luck to all that apply. This should be a doozy. 

I’ve been so wanting to try the new Paradym. I’ve been playing the Callaway Epic Max LS for a while now. Wondered if the Paradym would be worth the investment. 

1 hour ago, billpierce said:

and you got a bag?  How was meeting Breed?

Michael Breed and Greg D. Are great individuals For sure! Those guys are just like they are on their SiriusXM radio show… You have to picture them with smiles on their faces the whole time they are on air. They have way toooo much fun AND they earn $$$ while doing it. 
Michael gave me his last years golf bag - guess it had something to do with me driving from Michigan for the visit. Left Michigan Sunday @ 12:30 pm to Massachusetts and back home Tuesday 3:00am. 38 1/2 hrs + 1750 miles.

I would absolutely relish an opportunity to test out the new Para\dym driver and pass on the benefits or not of upgrading too the newest equipment.

Currently playing a TaylorMade Sim 2 driver but have been eying a new driver.  Would love to test this out and "take one for the team"!

This Test is now closed to further comments.