Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
71 signups
Equipment Type: Accessory
Vendor: Kid Caddie

Testers Wanted! Kid Caddie Club Carrier

Screenshot 2023-06-07 21.11.46.png

Kid Caddie Golf (www.kidcaddiegolf.com) was created to combine the two best things in life, being a parent & golf. Our focus is helping parents with young kids stay active in the game of golf and introducing the next generation of golfers to the game.

image.png

The Kid Caddie is a club carrier that carries 18 clubs, 7 balls, 6 tees and 2 markers and attached to nearly any stroller and turns it into a push cart.

We need 4 Members from the US for this testing opportunity!

Want to learn more about Kid Caddie and how it works? Watch this youtube video as it goes through the ins and outs of the Kid Caddie!

46 Comments

This is an interesting one. Our girls are 3 and 4, so I don't think I'd be able to get them in a stroller long enough to check this out. More likely they'd be running it down the fairway!

Will be fun to see what experiences people have. Curious about reactions at the course when you walk up to the first tee with this. Hopefully it's nap time until at least the second hole!

That product is a great idea. Definitely don’t need it for my 8year old. Though it probably wouldn’t have worked for me anyway. My kiddo didn’t like strollers so the ones I had never got used and I ended up having to carry him everywhere when we were out. You would think I would have massive biceps after all that carrying 🤣

I’ve been following this guy and product before he relished it to the public and it looks amazing! Good luck to everyone my three year old and one year old would love to come on the course with me more than they do! I’m sure many mothers/fathers will tell you it’s hard to feel them wrangled on the course! Could be fun!

I've been following Kid Caddie for a while on Instagram. From what I can tell, it looks like a great product, or at least he does a good job promoting it! I've got a 2nd child on the way this Fall, so I'm excited to hear/read the feedback. 

This is rad, hoping I get to test. I’ve got the same running stroller (also have the double version) and I cut pvc and zip tied them together in the basket below and just let the clubs rest on the push handle, not ideal, but it works! This would be a huge upgrade. Got a 4 and 2 year old and just found out #3 is on their way!!!

Would seem like a small dog or puppy as mentioned, would be a solid candidate for this.  I have a stroller for our dog due to his leg/shoulder fatigue issues, but it does lack the golfing components.

Although, I'd be a bit alarmed keeping them in the sun for so long, but here it gets over 100 many months at a time.   There are other months though, of course.

image.png.704442ce29e659158517d049f28318d4.png

7 minutes ago, bAdams69 said:

Would seem like a small dog or puppy as mentioned, would be a solid candidate for this.  I have a stroller for our dog due to his leg/shoulder fatigue issues, but it does lack the golfing components.

Although, I'd be a bit alarmed keeping them in the sun for so long, but here it gets over 100 many months at a time.   There are other months though, of course.

image.png.704442ce29e659158517d049f28318d4.png

Starts a dog walking business. Brings everyone's dogs to the executive course. My neighbors pay for my golfing habit. 🤔 

This product is sounding better all the time.  

Course full of baby-sitters and dog-sitters.

LOL   All golf sponsored by the parents and dog-parents.

This Test is now closed to further comments.