Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

LYNX Bullseye Style Putter

GolfSpy_X

Any links to the site that shows specs and material?

I bought the Cleveland Bullseye reissue 2 years ago and it was a great putter for the $40 I bought it for. My friend who was a lousy putter tried it and loved it. He is now playing well with it. It may be time to pick up another Bullseye.

• SPY VIP

I have had this pic for a while so not sure but I think it might be at their Japanese site:

http://www.lynx-golf.jp/

Any links to the site that shows specs and material?

I bought the Cleveland Bullseye reissue 2 years ago and it was a great putter for the $40 I bought it for. My friend who was a lousy putter tried it and loved it. He is now playing well with it. It may be time to pick up another Bullseye.

#TruthDigest

I have had this pic for a while so not sure but I think it might be at their Japanese site:

http://www.lynx-golf.jp/

Thank you for the link.

Lynx in Asia/Japan has a licensing agreement. IIRC they can actually produce and R&D their own products which probably don't see the light of day in NA. There was a particularly good line of value putters about 3-4 years back.

That Bullseye is very intriguing. 2 degrees loft and milled. Time to see if my store can figure a way to get that. If not I'll be searching thru the stores in Singapore next month for it myself.

• SPY VIP

Two thoughts about this...

Is 350 a touch heavy for a bullseye?

Did anyone else think Smokey and the Bandit when they saw that it was a Trans Am? :D

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Two thoughts about this...

Is 350 a touch heavy for a bullseye?

Did anyone else think Smokey and the Bandit when they saw that it was a Trans Am? :)

I also think 350 is a bit much for a Bullseye. The old one I'm using comes in at about 325 and is the right weight for me under all the putting conditions I have encountered so far. I also think 2* is not enough loft for any putter unless it's used exclusively on very fast greens that are never aerated or sanded. Seems to me such a putter is going to have limited use unless that face milling is doing something to it's quality that I am failing to appreciate.

Shambles

I think it is actual good that there is another option that is why I find it interesting. Most Bullseyes are already that 315-325 headweight and higher loft. Kudos for the guys who brought this out. Some people like 325 gram heads, some like 360 gram heads. For the guys who do want the lighter heads and higher lofts there are already 1001 Bullseye versions fitting that description. For the guys who like heavy heads or play their putters short they now have an option that doesn't require lead tape or putter surgery.

I don't like too heavy of a putter as well. Usually 340-345 is just right for me.

Archived