Your Dream Five-some

Zeasy

The usual forum fodder is "Your Dream Four-some," and then people place themselves in a group of 5. Can we not count? Anyways, it's cold, I wish I was playing golf and I started thinking who would be in my dream five-some. Here goes today's dream five-some (I change my mind sometimes and also fill in the squares):

#1. In a cart with an interpreter is Kim Jong-un. Tyrant or the West's new propaganda target? The guy seems like the ultimate man-child. Take him out of his kingdom and comfort zone and awkward hilarity will ensue. 

kim-jong-un-7.jpg

#2. Michael Jordan. The guy is the ultimate athlete and gambler. I want to learn how to compete like this guy.

02152013b_michael_jordan.jpg

#3. Playing with Jordan, Dwight Eisenhower. President, General, Golfer. Does it get any cooler than this?

dwight-d-eisenhower-commander.jpg

#4 Agent Carter and Captain America star, Hayley Atwell. Reasons are obvious.

hayley-atwell-is-peggy-carter-hayley-atwell-s-peggy-carter-will-be-in-ant-man.jpeg

#5. Riding shotgun with Miss Atwell, making jokes about Kim Jong-un and taking Jordan's money...

Me! :lol:

#'s 1-3 are subject to change. 

What's your dream five-some?

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

I would probably go with the last 4 Presidents.

1. How cool would it be to have a whole course just for you. Security reasons you know.

2. Think of the jibbing going on between all of them. People who have and do lead the free world reduced to name calling and punches under the belt.

3. You know all the trouble the secret service has been in lately? You know the cart girls will be worth the price of admission.

4. I know I could get one of them to drink too much and spill some answers to questions we all want to know!

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

I would probably go with the last 4 Presidents.

1. How cool would it be to have a whole course just for you. Security reasons you know.

2. Think of the jibbing going on between all of them. People who have and do lead the free world reduced to name calling and punches under the belt.

3. You know all the trouble the secret service has been in lately? You know the cart girls will be worth the price of admission.

4. I know I could get one of them to drink too much and spill some answers to questions we all want to know!

Very nice!

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

• SPY VIP

1. Produce manager at my local grocery store. You can tell he does well with the single moms and I bet he'd have great stories to tell if you know what I mean ;)

iStock19162513-xSmall-grocery-store.jpg

2. Larry David - this will make for surely some awkward and uncomfortable situations. Hilarity WILL ensue.

larrydavid.jpg

3. The Ancient Aliens guy - Nothing like a conspiracy theorist to question everyone's games. Besides, I believe.

ancient_aliens_guy_hd_meme_by_pstrooper-d7p5dz1.png.jpg

4. Veronica Felibert - Gotta have a pro in the group

most-beautiful-women-in-golf-2015-Veronica-Felibert-1.jpg

5. Me of course

meandcat.jpg

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

1. Produce manager at my local grocery store. You can tell he does well with the single moms and I bet he'd have great stories to tell if you know what I mean ;)

attachicon.gifiStock19162513-xSmall-grocery-store.jpg

2. Larry David - this will make for surely some awkward and uncomfortable situations. Hilarity WILL ensue.

attachicon.giflarrydavid.jpg

3. The Ancient Aliens guy - Nothing like a conspiracy theorist to question everyone's games. Besides, I believe.

attachicon.gifancient_aliens_guy_hd_meme_by_pstrooper-d7p5dz1.png.jpg

4. Veronica Filebert - Gotta have a pro in the group

attachicon.gifmost-beautiful-women-in-golf-2015-Veronica-Felibert-1.jpg

5. Me of course

attachicon.gifmeandcat.jpg

O

M

G

That is perfect. Note to self: befriend local grocery manager!

He's literally killing it in that pic. That is an illustration of a master deep in his craft. 

attachicon.giflarrydavid.jpg

attachicon.gifancient_aliens_guy_hd_meme_by_pstrooper-d7p5dz1.png.jpg

4. Veronica Felibert - Gotta have a pro in the group

attachicon.gifmost-beautiful-women-in-golf-2015-Veronica-Felibert-1.jpg

5. Me of course

attachicon.gifmeandcat.jpg

I have always wondered.... WTF is with that dudes  (alien guy) hair!?

The template for a perfect 5some using my post.

1. Awkward guy - Kim

2. Super athletic guy - MJ

3. Statesman - Ike

4. Hottie - Hayley

5. Lovable rogue - Zeasy.

• SPY VIP

The template for a perfect 5some using my post.

1. Awkward guy - Kim

2. Super athletic guy - MJ

3. Statesman - Ike

4. Hottie - Hayley

5. Lovable rogue - Zeasy.

I just didn't have em in that order sorry... Here I adjusted

Larry

Produce Manager

Aliens

Veronica

Me

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Produce manager is now my hero.

image.jpg

How can this conversation even be going on without Charles Barkley?

My dream five some would be with every version of Charles Barkley.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-14-at-10.36.30-PM.pn

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Ok template:

Bartender in a college town

Sergio Garcia

George W

Hiliary Duff

Me, myself I

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybrid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :callaway-small:  Tour X 2024
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours or Sketchers Max Fairway Go 4

I love Hayley Atwell too, but don't they actually have to play golf to merit inclusion?   Don't tell me she plays!   If so, how does she swing around those things?

Ancient Aliens guy gets an exception.   If he doesn't actually play, I'm sure he believes he does.

For my fivesome, I'll take:

Robert Todd Lincoln -  He loved to play, was a witness to three presidential assassinations, and I'd just like to hear stories of his father.

Mark Twain -  Yes, he too actually played.   He loved to smoke and drink and tell jokes too.

Harpo Marx -  Also a golf fanatic, but stunk at the game.

Ava Gardner -   Hayley may not play, but Ava did and she trumps Hayley for va-va-va-voom.   Plus she was notoriously loose moraled, meaning I got a shot.

Most importantly, all four of the above were crappy golfers who liked to gamble, meaning  I might be able to walk away with some cash.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

I love Hayley Atwell too, but don't they actually have to play golf to merit inclusion? Don't tell me she plays! If so, how does she swing around those things?

Ancient Aliens guy gets an exception. If he doesn't actually play, I'm sure he believes he does.

For my fivesome, I'll take:

Robert Todd Lincoln - Loved to play, witness to three presidential assassinations, just like to hear stories of his father.

Mark Twain - Yes, he too actually played. Loved to smoke and drink and tell jokes too.

Harpo Marx - Also a golf fanatic, but stunk.

Ava Gardner - Hayley may not play, but Ava did and she trumps Hayley for va-va-va-voom. Plus notoriously loose moraled, meaning I got a shot.

Most importantly, all four of the above were crappy golfers who liked to gamble. I might be able to walk away with some cash.

If she plays, or not, I don't mind. She can duff 30 in a row for all I care!

Love your group. Mark Twain and Harpo Marx in the same cart has potential for comedic gold.

My dream 5-some would be

1.Sergio

2.Minka Kelly

3.Anna Rawson

4.Mark Wahlberg

5.Me!

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Here's my Fivesome:

1. Tom Timmons Moss (my Grandfather)

2. James Samuel Atteberry (my Father)

3. Henry Clay Gardenhire (my cousin) formerly PGA member

4. Jimmy Landen Upchurch (my cousin)

5. Me, James Foster Timmons Atteberry

1. My Grandfather taught me the game, he passed away in 1973

2. My Father only played golf in the late 1940's early 1950's

3. My Cousin had his PGA card in the late 1950's

4. My Cousin & I played often in the late 60's and 70's

This would be my Treasured fivesome.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Ok so this one was tough but I'm going to go with:

Kate Upton http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/assets/media/gallery/cook-islands/kate-upton/op44-193996-raw1200.jpg

Kate Beckinsale http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-ms-marvel-updated-kate-beckinsale.jpeg?width=1332&height=1650

Elisha Cuthbert

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13500000/Elisha-elisha-cuthbert-13579852-1200-1527.jpg

Scarlett Johansson http://www.wallpapersfolder.com/user-content/uploads/wall/o/2013/09/scarlett-johansson-in-avengers-movie.jpg

What can I say, I don't exactly have a ty.... Oh y'all meant golf fivesome...

Um, well this is awkward..

You know what, same fivesome but my cart is rolling 3 deep with Upton and Beckinsale. Still wouldn't get much golf related things accomplished.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

My dream five some would be...

1.  Arnie - just to say I played a round with the King

2.  Bill Clinton - why not, hate his politics but must have some killer stories

3.  Tiger - imagine him and Bill sharing stories of the tail they have chased...

4.  David Feherty - every foursome needs a village idiot

5.  My Dad - since he has passed nothing would be better than five hours on the course drinking beer and shooting the sh!t

WITB 2024

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: Sim 19* RDX Smoke Red 75 TX

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons:  :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

On a more serious post. I would love to play in a fivesome with

Tiger in his prime

Jack nicklaus in his prime

My dad in his prime(I havent gotten to play a round with him in years)

Lastly either David feherty or Bill Murray. Actually I would prolly prefer to have both and I just sit in the cart and watch.

Either way it would be a blast.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

4.  David Feherty - every foursome needs a village idiot

5.  My Dad - since he has passed nothing would be better than five hours on the course drinking beer and shooting the sh!t

Feherty is one of my most favorite people in golf. He's a one of kind!

My dad..... I miss him every day. I feel ya on that!

Feherty is one of my most favorite people in golf. He's a one of kind!

My dad..... I miss him every day. I feel ya on that!

Agreed. I think his brand of humor allows the average duffer to understand those guys are just that good. When even he is saying stuff like there's no way he'll put this close and the guys does, that means a lot.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybrid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :callaway-small:  Tour X 2024
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours or Sketchers Max Fairway Go 4

I love Hayley Atwell too, but don't they actually have to play golf to merit inclusion?   Don't tell me she plays!   If so, how does she swing around those things?

I'm sure she get them around just fine.... Meghan Hardin does and is deadly accurate! look it up

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

So.......

1 & 2 are no brainers for me: Jack and Arnie. No explanation needed.

3. Christina Hendricks. Don't know if she plays or not. Don't really care. Just want her there.but can you imagine if she does play? Watching her swing around her........Assets ( safest word I could think of) would worth price of admission.

4.my Command Sergeant Major from Afghanistan, he was just an old no-BS soldier that told it like it was. I think he would get along great with Jack and Arnie.

5. Little ole me.....the consummate slicer.

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

• 1 month later...

Archived