bens197

Kuchar is embarrassingly cheap

Well said.  It's sad that a generation of Americans known as "The Entitlement Generation" has shamed Kuchar into this madness.  Everyone goes around saying, "I deserve this," and "I'm entitled to this."  It's greedy, it's prideful, and it's self-serving.  
I also think there is a divide between younger people and older people in this debate.  Maybe that's too easy to generalize or stereotype, but I heard a bunch of older people trying to figure out why people are making a fuss over this because they don't think Kuchar did anything wrong.  And then I heard a bunch of younger people ripping Kuchar to shreds because he was "selfish" and "cheap" and "greedy".
Perhaps it's not only an age thing, but I can draw my own conclusions on this from a worldview and political perspective as well.
I also find it hilarious and so predictable that a group of people who go around shouting down anyone they disagree with by saying, "who are you to judge me," are always the first ones to line up on places like twitter and rip someone like Matt Kuchar to shreds.  Sure, I get it, we can't judge you, but you have every right to judge everyone else.  Yeah, I know, you aren't judging anyone.  You just choose to call what you are doing something else.

I agree that the caddie is a complete A-hole, but Kuch dug himself into a hole by engaging the social media police and his statement was absolutely ridiculous. I stand by my opinion that his agent is 100% at fault. Could have easily handled it and no one would even know.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

We now have people believing El Tucan extorted $45,000 from Matt Kuchar?

Tom Gillis, a former Caddie and PGA Tour player called out Matt Kuchar for being cheap, because Gillis was a former Caddie and knows how hard they work. El Tucan didn’t bring this to a worldwide media attention, Tom Gillis did.

I haven’t seen a single comment in this thread say, “Tom Gillis should mind his own damn business”, but we now have blame for El Tucan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

This thread is starting to make me nervous.
That is all.

Am I the only one here who thinks it’s absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible to assume that just because he’s Mexican, there is a gang or a cartel ready to rob him and his family?

Yay prejudices!
  • Like 1

GlossyAdoredJapanesebeetle-small.gif

Glad to see Kuchar put it to bed. Now we can stop talking about it 😃

• Like 6