Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Girl stole my golf ball...and how I got it back

Titleist87

Playing a few weeks ago and teed up on the local #17 par 3. Tee shot was front left of the green. I should say prior to that, a few kids came out from an adjacent townhome and jumped up and down in the bunker then left. After the four of us hit our tee shots, one of the girls runs out and takes my yellow ProV1! I yelled at her to put the ball back nut she she ran into her house. Well, I am at that age where you kids can get off my lawn and was not going to lose a ProV1 in that manner. While putting out after having dropped nearest the point of loss and without penalty, two kids rode their bikes by the green and one said "don't hit my house." My reply was to "tell your sister to stop stealing golf balls." After a brief conversation he told me the name of two girls who were most likely the culprits. After my round I thought that I'd discuss this incident with her parents. Drove back up to the street and saw several chalk drawings on the asphalt which looked like something a few kids would do. Guessed the unit the girls lived and knocked on the wide open door. Took a minute before a boy came to the door and said his parents were not at home. I asked for one of the girls and waited another minute for her to come to the door asked her why she took my golf ball. She said it was so and so so then she reluctantly came to the door with my golf ball. Asked her why she did that and her response was "I don't know." Said that was not good enough and that I'd come back to talk to her parents. I never did as I'm sure she was shocked I knew her name.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

My little nieces (15 years ago, when they were little, that is — now they’re 20) used to steal balls from the green by their house. They had no idea it was wrong! But at that age they were also convinced that hummingbirds were fairies...

They built up quite a collection before mom and dad figured out they weren’t actually just finding lost balls!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Great story!

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once