Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

RockBottomGolf.com - Acquires Ray Cook Golf

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

RockBottomGolf.com - Acquires Ray Cook Golf

RockBottomGolf.com, a top internet golf retailer, today announced the acquisition of Ray Cook Golf, further increasing its short game product line to include wedges, putters and chippers to its customers. As a leading golf manufacturer, Ray Cook Golf's quality products have played a significant role in the success of many golfers for nearly 50 years. The RockBottomGolf.com purchase includes a bulk sale offering of Ray Cook Golf and its related assets including the rights, patents, common law and registered trademarks, physical inventory and capital equipment. Ray Cook Golf will be integrated into RockBottomGolf.com which includes nine putter lines and more than 40 designs of putter and wedges. RockBottomGolf.com will offer the legendary Ray Cook mallet putter design, as well as the Blue Goose and the renowned Ray Cook Chipper, both invented by the legendary Titleist ® craftsman, "Scotty" Cameron, who began his golf career with Ray Cook.

"We're excited to be able to expand our product line and offer Ray Cook's top-quality products to our customers, while integrating Rock Bottom pricing, great customer service and fast shipping," says Thomas Rath, CEO and Founder of RockBottomGolf.com. "We are constantly looking to expand our product line and continue to offer the best prices to our customers."

Since 1963, the name Ray Cook has been synonymous with success on the PGA and LPGA circuit, as the best players in the world have used Ray Cook putters. Ray Cook putters are credited with over 200 tour wins, including wins in all of Golf's Majors (The Master's, The U.S. Open, The British Open, and the PGA Championship) -- and is the only independent putter company to notch a tour victory in every decade since the 60's. Golf professionals including Billy Casper, Nick Price, Orville Moody, Roberto De Vicenzo, Dave Stockton, Donna Caponi and Nancy Lopez successfully achieved major tour victories with the assistance of Ray Cook Golf putters.

#TruthDigest

Kudos to the Caveman!

As a Ray Cook putter owner(Blue Goose and Gyro), I am glad to see that their line will survive.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am glad to see the rock moving forward, I remember when all they sold was off brand clubs and now they look like TGW. Good for them, also I live close enough to get everything in two days so thats a bonus for me :D

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Great new for the Caveman and all the folks who work at Rock Bottom. they are a class act in a world of shady on-line golf sites. I wish them all the luck in the world and look forward to seeing the product!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I'm not saying they might not make a few bucks. But I hope they got the place dirt cheap. I didn't realise Ray Cook even still produced clubs. Thought they died out a few years ago.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Archived