What do you trust for $1M one time shot.

If you had to trust just one club in your bag, excluding your putter for a one time $1M call shot where the result was 95% of the call, what club would you trust the most and what club would you trust the least. For me, I would trust my Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro 8 iron to fly 120 yards under pressure. I can use that club to take 5 yards off it or stand on it to get an extra 5. 

My most feared club would have t be my TM Stealth 10 degree driver. With this club I find I can hit it 230, or 180, draw or hook, fade or slice with a tail wind or a headwind. My problem is that any combination of those shots can happen at any time with one exception. Under pressure, the 230 slight draw or fade is not going to happen. What say you? 

Using Cure CX3 putter

Right now? Probably my gap or lob wedge on a 8 foot chip 😄 lol. Otherwise, I'd probably pull out my gap wedge for a 68 yard shot, seems pretty consistent lately. 

MsWalkrOfSky - 22.1 HDC - Best 18 hole Round - 80 at Rea Park Golf Course - Red Tees - 5,219 yards

Driver:       :PXG:             0211 2021 10.5* - Shaft Diamana s60 Limited - Stiff Flex

Woods:     :callaway-logo-1:        XR 3 Wood - Regular Flex

Acer                  XP Stainless 9 Wood 27*       

Irons:        :cleveland-small:         CG7 Black Pearl Irons 4-PW - A Flex

Wedges:   Kirkland          52*

Kirkland          56*

Kirkland          60*

Putter:      :ping-small:            PAL 5

Balls:        Pro V1 Yellow  

Other:      ShotScope X5 Watch and Sensors     

For me it would be my Titleist TSI 1 driver. I can split the fairway and my distance is typically within a yard or two.

2nd choice 54* Cobra Snakebite wedge from 80 yards out.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

This isn't saying much, but the club I'm most comfortable with is my 7 wood.  That's my 200ish yard, stop on a dime club.  When it works, that is.  

The club that terrifies me the most right now is my 5 hybrid.  Its especially odd because that was the club I hit ropes with at my fitting earlier this year and was a reason why I went hybrid-heavy in my current setup.  Now I don't know the direction or distance, and it gets pulled less and less.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

My most comfortable would be my Callaway Apex 3 Hybrid...210 pretty consistently and dead straight 95% of the time.  Tee'd up, fairway, or decent lie in the rough...that club is like my security blanket.  

My least comfortable would be my Sim Max driver....when I hit it good it is awesome....The direction is my issue...some times its a slight fade, other times is a nasty pull hook.  Just can't seem to get consistent with it.  

www.mgatour.com

Chapter leader of the Twin Cities MGA

I am equally confident with any of my 3 wedges from their designated 3/4 swing yardages: 95, 80 and 65 yards.  

The 4 hybrid sometimes gets hooky and would be at the bottom of the bag in terms of my confidence rating.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

RTX full face 52 degree wedge full shoot, pitch or chip im warm and fuzzy, any wood of the deck and i get the hives these days

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag