MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Performance of submerged golf balls
this hit my inbox’s today.  maybe it’s time to do some fishing for ProVs!   https://www.golfsciencejournal.org/article/81254-retention-of-golf-ball-performance-following-up-to-one-year-submerge…
West Palm Beach to Boca Raton course recommendations
Heading to FLA during the winter around February and looking for courses to play. Prefer any higher-end courses that are open to the public. Thx in advance.
Forum Community Calls
We are going to introduce and try something a little new.  Each Thursday at 4pm EST I will be hosting a Member Community Call via Google Meet.  What's the purpose? We have a ton of great mem…
How'd you play?
I was lucky enough to play today at Chambers Bay, site of the 2010 US Am, and 2015 US Open. The weather was perfect, winds 5-15 mph, and temps in the 60's. This was my 2nd round out here. I shot my no…
Any 8+ handicaps that play Ping i230 irons?
I'm curious to hear opinions from more mid handicappers (8-14) who are playing i230s. How do you like them? Do you find they're forgiving enough for you? And do you have a combo set with something l…

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Member Recap: Bag Boy Nitron
Forum Member Recap: Bag Boy Nitron
Lacassem
The Testing Opportunity Photo: Bag Boy Nitron on course Bag Boy has introduced the Nitron Auto-Open pushcart with its patented nitrogen-powered auto-assist opening mechanism. Bag Bo…
0 comments
A INDI Golf Experience
A INDI Golf Experience
GolfSpy SAM
Indi Golf Fitting There are times when you walk into a place you’ve never been, and immediately feel like you’re home.  Or maybe you just feel like you’d like it to be your home, becau…
21 comments
Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
GolfSpy_APH
In a new series of articles coming to you from the Forum Staff we bring you the Titleist T-Series Irons. Every iron has a purpose and there is a purpose for every iron. This is what has…
20 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

RealGolfers.co Apparel - 2023 Member Test
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced!   In recent years MyGolfSpy has seen many smaller brands and start up companies hit not only the golf club market, but also the golf apparel market. It can be hard to brea…
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
L.A.B. Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy SAM
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! MyGolfSpy Forum had a near record amount of registrations for this test and it certainly was not easy to narrow it down to get to our 6 testers.  From L.A.B. All …
Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
162 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

MGS Forum Member VCT - YTD Forum Cup Points Race *Week 32 Update*
Ben Joest
      In an effort to keep the Forum Cup Points Race updated more frequently, we will be releasing the standings every 4 weeks. Here is the update through Week 32. Also, ICYMI, we will be ac…
SEASON 2 - WEEK 33 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
        SEASON 2 - WEEK 33 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! Photo courtesy of @MC3157 - From Week 32

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6R
Jnoble89
Up for sale is an excellent condition Ventus TR Blue 6R shaft with Titleist tip. 43.75” to end of adapter, plays to standard length. I love the shaft but need a stiffer profile and would be willing …
0 comments
Excellent Sub70 659 CB/TC Satin Combo Forged Irons, 5-AW, KBS Tour Stiff
Shrek74
Excellent shape. 5-7 CB, 8-AW TC KBS Tour Stiff Shafts, 120 gram Standard L/L/L. New GolfPride MCC+4 Midsize Red/White/Black grips Shipping included, inside CONUS.
0 comments
Excellent Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 9*, HZRDUS Smoke Yellow, 6.0, 60g
Shrek74
Excellent shape. 9*, adjustable w/ Optifit hosel 46 1/8" playing length Almost new GolfPride MCC+4 Midsize Gold/Black grip 2 small imperfections on the headcover. Circled in image.    - Small b…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT