Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

B𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕🏌️

❌ BAD: If you try to hit the ball straight in front of your right foot, the cocking will come undone, and the club will come in from the outside and pull it inside.

✅GOOD: Practicing hitting the ball in front of your right foot is only meaningful if you approach it with your hands first. The face is square with respect to the orbit, so it is correct to point slightly to the right.

What's your take on to this?

B𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕🏌️.png

I'm Anna Smith, and I am thrilled to welcome you to my golfing journey. For me, the world of golf isn't just a game; it's a passion, a challenge, and a source of boundless joy.

A Swing Through Time: From the first moment I gripped a club, I knew that golf was destined to become an integral part of my life. As the years have passed, I've honed my skills on the course, learning the art of precision, patience, and perseverance. Every swing is a new opportunity, every fairway a blank canvas for me to paint my story.

⛳ Exploring the Greens: Whether it's the lush greens of local courses or the excitement of new terrains, I find myself continuously drawn to the serenity and challenges that golf offers. The camaraderie shared with fellow golfers and the mental battles waged against the elements and me – these are the experiences that shape my journey.

🌟 A Golfer's Philosophy: To me, golf isn't just about numbers on a scorecard; it's about the journey, the friendships forged, and the lessons learned both on and off the course. The way I approach the game reflects my values: dedication, sportsmanship, and a constant pursuit of improvement.

Join Me on the Fairway: As I navigate the twists and turns of this beautiful game, I invite you to join me. Let's discuss strategies and favorite courses and share the anecdotes that make golf a truly unique experience. Whether you're a seasoned player or just stepping onto the greens for the first time, there's always something new to learn and enjoy.

Fairways and friendships,

Anna Smith

Curious where this is from. Nobody should have the ball that far back in their stance even for a wedge. 

Theres nothing good that’s going to come from practicing with a ball that far back. Path is goin to be too far from the inside. Contact isn’t going to be great.

Edited by RickyBobby_PR

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I would also think that you would come in extra steep with the ball that far back. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

19 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Curious where this is from. Nobody should have the ball that far back in their stance even for a wedge. 

Theres nothing good that’s going to come from practicing with a ball that far back. Path is goin to be too far from the inside. Contact isn’t going to be great.

All correct! In addition, the clubface will have almost zero chance to get to a square position when it hits the ball with it that far back in the stance.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!