Ping G430 10k Driver Review

This is my first review and have yet to see a member review on this driver, so here we go.

I have owned and played this driver for about two months and have played 10+ rounds with it with countless practice sessions on my simulator. 

As a golfer with a swing speed of 110mph and a ball speed of 160mph, finding the right driver can be a game-changer. The Ping 430 10K Driver offers commendable forgiveness, making it a solid choice for players looking to improve their consistency off the tee.

One of the standout features of this driver is its forgiveness. Even on off center hits, the club still manages to deliver decent results, although shots off the hosel may still tend to slice with my experience, which could be a drawback for some players.

In terms of distance, the Ping performs well, though not exceptionally. While it may not provide the longest drives compared to other drivers I’ve recently hit in pro shops, it still offers respectable distance with accurate results that should satisfy most players, especially with a 280 yard carry potential.

Spin control is another area where this driver holds its own, delivering average spin rates that contribute to a consistent ball flight. However, for those seeking exceptionally low spin for maximum distance, this may fall slightly short of expectations.

The dispersion of around 20 yards in each direction indicates decent accuracy, allowing for consistent performance on the course. Overall, the 430 10K Driver is a reliable option for golfers seeking forgiveness and consistent performance off the tee.

About me:

Driver: Ping G430 10k Max 9* (standard loft)

Shaft: Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome X-Stiff

15 handicap

Driver Average 280 carry 300 total distance 

Spin ~2800rpm

Swing speed ~110mph

Ball speed ~160mph

All numbers verified on Skytrak

D - Ping 430 10k

i - Callaway Apex 21

w - Volkey SM9

P - Evnroll ER5

This is a driver that is on my short list to try and feel I may need to do it sooner rather than later.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I currently play the G400Max and am looking to upgrade.  I have a PING driver fitting on Thursday, May 9th.....I might have a new driver!

Thanks for the review, I play almost all PING clubs.

A few weeks ago I got fit for a Callaway driver and the Paradym AI Smoke at 9* with a 65g stiff shaft was the verdict.  I liked the club a lot, but the muted sound and the feel off the face was off compared to my PING.  The distance was a bit more, but my G400Max is nearly 5 years old!!