Driver Shaft Question.

I have a question and hopefully you all can help me out. I have two shafts for my AI Smoke driver. I have the Tensie Blue 55g stiff and the Mitsubishi 304ss 60g stiff. My swing speed is between 95-100. Which of these is the best? I plan on getting fitted eventually but the closest place is almost 3 hours away. Any help can be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Driver AI Smoke MAX 10.5

Paradym 3 and 5 wood

AI Smoke HL 4 Hybrid

Big Bertha 2019 Irons

JAWS Black Wedges 50,56.60

Toulon Memphis Putter.

One swing speed is way down the list of what is used to determine a correct shaft for someone.

two nobody here can tell you which one is best for you based on the information provided.

if we had side by side comparison data that would be a different story.

there is only one way to determine which of these two is better for you and that’s to go test them against each other and see which one performs better. It’s also possible that neither perform good for you though 

Im really hoping that I can get to somewhere soon to be fitted for the right shaft.  I have a Rapsodo that Im going to use and try the numbers the first chance I get.  Our local Pro suggested that I use the 60 gram stiff.  My speed is low but thats the speed I feel I can control it with.  Averaging about 220 with it.  I know I can swing faster but then my slice becomes really bad again.  Working with local pro on that lol.  

Driver AI Smoke MAX 10.5

Paradym 3 and 5 wood

AI Smoke HL 4 Hybrid

Big Bertha 2019 Irons

JAWS Black Wedges 50,56.60

Toulon Memphis Putter.

Since you have both i would be comparing the performance between them and play the best one for feel, dispersion and distance.  That is the order of my preference.  Then i would schedule a fitting session and compare all other shafts to the one that won the initial comparison.  If a shaft gave better numbers in the fitting session it would still have to translate to on course performance or i wouldnt switch.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.