Vokey Wedge Fit App - 2024 Forum Review

4 hours ago, ClevelandGirl said:

Thanks everyone! I feel a massive amount of responsibility and some great reviewers and review standards to live up to, but I’ll do my best. Thanks to MGS for the opportunity and hopefully won’t let ya’all down! 

You'll do a great job! I know it's a lot of pressure getting to do one of these reviews and I can tell you I was honestly shaking the first time I got to do one. We're looking forward to hearing what you and your fellow testers have to say and I feel like the fitting aspect and how well it chooses your wedges will be very interesting. 

12 hours ago, Willie T said:

Congrats to the testing team…this will be fun to watch and eventually compare thoughts with the in-person fitting testers that just completed their SM10 testing l….

After reading their reviews, I'm REALLY excited to get testing!

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 Ventus TR Black 5 S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :vokey-small: 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: :L.A.B.: DF3 x Accra

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

4 hours ago, Siamese Moose said:

For fun, I just went through the Vokey online fitting questionaire (https://www.vokey.com/tools/wedge-selector-tool.aspx). What I got was:

What is your handicap?: 9

What is the loft of your PW?: 43°

What is the highest loft wedge you would like to play?: 58°

Which divot most looks like yours with a full swing wedge?: Sweeper

What type of shots do you hit with each wedge?: PW: Full Swing, Gap Wedge: Full Swing, Sand Wedge: Full Swing, Around the green, greenside bunker, Lob Wedge: Around the green. Open Face, greenside bunker

What is the condition of the fairway on your typical course?: Neutral

What is the condition of the bunkers on your typical course?: Firm

What is your confidence out of the bunker? Medium

I've always considered online questionaires to be just a starting point, not a definitive answer. I will be curious to see how well this matches up in the end.

Vokey Online fitting result.jpg

Interesting, I did the same and got the same results almost, likely only added a wedge because our set lofts are different:

My input:

PW: 46*

Highest Loft: 58*

Neutral AoA

Type of shots: Exact same answers 🤔

Fairway and Bunker conditions: Firm

Confidence: Medium

image.png.5a3486809f58b2ba9562bd7ebb94df9c.png

@Siamese Moose would you be comfortable with a 6-degree difference between your wedges? I feel like 4 would be the most I could do without having weird gaps. Going to be cool to see what the fitting app spits out for us!

28 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Interesting, I did the same and got the same results almost, likely only added a wedge because our set lofts are different:

My input:

PW: 46*

Highest Loft: 58*

Neutral AoA

Type of shots: Exact same answers 🤔

Fairway and Bunker conditions: Firm

Confidence: Medium

image.png.5a3486809f58b2ba9562bd7ebb94df9c.png

@Siamese Moose would you be comfortable with a 6-degree difference between your wedges? I feel like 4 would be the most I could do without having weird gaps. Going to be cool to see what the fitting app spits out for us!

When the previous wedges were bent I had a 45° PW, but it was a cavity back. I get a little more yardage out of cavity backs, so I had 3° to the GW, then 4° to the SW, then 6° to the LW. With my new irons I have a 43° PW and a 47.5° GW, and then my TM 52° SW and 58° LW. I'm not concerned about gaps to the LW, as I don't hit full shots with that anyway, but yes, I am a bit concerned about 6° between the gap and sand wedges. However, right now my gaps are pretty tight, only 10-11 yards, so I am open to letting that spread out a bit. I am excited about moving the SW back to 54° (currently 52°). I hope that bit of extra loft makes it more versatile for when I need it in sand (I use the LW in most bunkers).

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

14 hours ago, yungkory said:

14 hours ago, Siamese Moose said:

When the previous wedges were bent I had a 45° PW, but it was a cavity back. I get a little more yardage out of cavity backs, so I had 3° to the GW, then 4° to the SW, then 6° to the LW. With my new irons I have a 43° PW and a 47.5° GW, and then my TM 52° SW and 58° LW. I'm not concerned about gaps to the LW, as I don't hit full shots with that anyway, but yes, I am a bit concerned about 6° between the gap and sand wedges. However, right now my gaps are pretty tight, only 10-11 yards, so I am open to letting that spread out a bit. I am excited about moving the SW back to 54° (currently 52°). I hope that bit of extra loft makes it more versatile for when I need it in sand (I use the LW in most bunkers).

I'm dealing with the same concerns on gapping with my new set right now. My PW is 42.5* and GW is 48*. My SW is currently 54* and LW is 60*. So I basically have 6* between each wedge and I'm just not sure if that's the right number or not. I was thinking of going with a stronger GW/SW/LW set, but Vokey's tool suggest 48/54/60 based on my answers. *shrug*

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/66852-unofficial-review-tpi-virtual-assessment
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

I also did the online fitting with much of the same answers as @yungkory and @Siamese Moose and this is what it picked out for me.

I'm really looking forward to see if this will hold out during the fitting or maybe the fitter will see something in my swing and will suggest something completely different. 

Screenshot_20240724_055956_Chrome.jpg.80002b19ce86c45b3d914041e22634b9.jpgScreenshot_20240724_060018_Chrome.jpg.1227d798521b8125129171aaec495428.jpg

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

On 7/22/2024 at 2:26 PM, Siamese Moose said:

I'm the only one not already playing Vokey wedges, and the guys regularly give me grief. I'm expecting some serious smack talk when I show up with these! I

That's right, man!  Those guys will be like puppy dogs when you throw them a new doggy toy.  Have fun with the process, hope it fits your game.

-XY

:redrooster: Sussex and Rain Rooster
:titleist-small: ProV1X
:taylormade-small: QI10 LS
:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3-wood
:taylormade-small: 4H Stealth 2, stiff
:ping-small: i525, 6 - W, 1 degree flat, ProjectX 5.5 110 g shafts
:vokey-small: SM10 52, 56, 60
:L.A.B.: DF3 Broomstick
:ping-small: Ping Pioneer Cart Bag
MGI electric cart

What finish is everyone eyeing?

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

2 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

Vokey's tool suggest 48/54/60 based on my answers. *shrug*

Hey big dog, I've seen a lot of Titleist online wedge fittings posted and they seem, like my own, to feature the M and F grinds to a large extent.  How accurate do you think these online fittings are, and have you been fitted for one of the other grinds like the
T and K?  

-XY

MGI electric cart

22 hours ago, ClevelandGirl said:

I feel a massive amount of responsibility

Hey, you've got this in the bag [pun intended].  After reading your introductory post, I think you'll be great.  Very down to earth, honest, and interested in golf.  Looking forward to your results!

-XY

MGI electric cart

8 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Whatever isn’t going to rust on me. 

Titleist TSR1, Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 3-4-5 hybrids, TaylorMade Qi10 irons 6i-P, Cleveland RTX wedges 54 and 58, SeeMore OG FSG blade, yet helpless without my ShotScope V5.

1 minute ago, ClevelandGirl said:

Whatever isn’t going to rust on me. 

I just died a little inside reading this.

Driver: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 6S (Testing in progress)
3 & 5 Woods: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 7S (Testing in progress)
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: PXG Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Titleist GT Long Game Testing

10 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Nickel or raw for me

On 7/22/2024 at 5:26 PM, ClevelandGirl said:

Hey ya’all, thank you for the trust you’ve given me to review the fitting app and its effectiveness. I’m eager to get started! 

A bit about me: I learned to play in my 40s in the Tennessee foothills, and have been golfing regularly for about 7-8 years. I moved to NE Ohio to be closer to my favorite golfing buddy, and have been adopted by his entire family, including his in laws and his brother. I play 3-4 times a week, including a practice session on a friend’s sim. I do have to say Cleveland Metroparks will spoil you for municipal courses - they’re excellently maintained.

By nearly all metrics, I am a perfectly average golfer, if shorter than average. My scores range in the 90s, with an occasional slip to triple digits. My goal this year is to break 90, and ultimately, play about half my rounds scoring in the 80s. I do work at golf, and practice. I treated myself to a full bag fitting over the winter and, after a painful adjustment period that did involve actual tears, I’m reaping those benefits. 90 is within my grasp!

IMG_6022.jpeg.21ef6348733ab2b92085d2a889042694.jpeg

(one of my fave tees on Stonehenge in Fairfield Glade, TN)

I asked my regular playing partner today what he thought my strengths were, and naturally I said off the tee of course. His response was “no, it’s your sense of humor and your optimism. It’s why everyone adores playing with you because you keep them in the right frame of mind.” Yeah it’s a humble brag but I would rather have that label than breaking 90. Thanks Dave, you’re awesome.

I am good off the tee - average drive now at 188 with a long of 221, and my last 15 rounds has an FIR of 64%. I don’t carry woods but my hybrids make up the slack. When I don’t think, I play well, so when I get around the green, things tend to fall apart a bit. 70 yards in, things get a bit sketchy and putting is a little tricky. Course management is also a weakness but I’m learning to talk it out on the course. If I’m going to break 90, these areas have to be improved. 
IMG_0848.jpeg.a133efa4142641f7982098324b71d179.jpeg

(The view from the red tees)

And here is where the Vokey wedges are going to have their work cut out! I’ve been through a full bag fitting, so I know the grind it is - pun very much intended. I am skeptical an online app and a few swings will sort my game, but I’ve also heard great things about Vokey. I am a novice to the world of lofts and grinds and bounce - I just turned in my full beginner’s set of S and P clubs for proper 54* and 58* Cleveland RTX Zipcores this spring, and it’s made me have to think, damnit. My plan is to use my trusty Shot Scope to track my short game play on the course, and I will use my average scores to see if these wedges solve my short game issues. I will of course practice, though it’ll be old school non technical data and more dependent on feel and ability to hit the mark I’m aiming for and control roll out to the pin.

I have heard marvelous things about Vokey wedges, and I’m beyond eager to get my hands on them. And without rust! All my gear is white! I’ll conclude this intro with a few unpopular opinions, because as my friend Tall Brian says, I talk a lot of smack for someone who could drown in the 5’ end of the pool. Unpopular opinions: Love Actually is a terrible movie, Girl Scout cookies are disgusting (don’t come at me with Thin Mints, they’re mint flavored cardboard dipped in the cheapest chocolate), and rust does not belong on golf clubs.

*runs away ducking, thinking they’ll never ask me back again 

I'm 68, I've played golf since I was 10. Any day on the golf course is a good day, even if it's not a good round. 

Since everyone else did the fitting app, and again with much the same answers - unsure my P degree and whether I’d like more than a 58, and definitely I’m a sweeper. Sorry for the screenshots, I’m stuck with my phone for the mo:IMG_1232.jpeg.5d39db402de85f1f44c243b8a14c7d0e.jpegIMG_1233.jpeg.c44405e356663a593ebbd09e3f1d54d1.jpeg

Not terribly sure what this means but there ya’all have it!

Titleist TSR1, Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 3-4-5 hybrids, TaylorMade Qi10 irons 6i-P, Cleveland RTX wedges 54 and 58, SeeMore OG FSG blade, yet helpless without my ShotScope V5.

7 minutes ago, GolferXY said:

Hey big dog, I've seen a lot of Titleist online wedge fittings posted and they seem, like my own, to feature the M and F grinds to a large extent.  How accurate do you think these online fittings are, and have you been fitted for one of the other grinds like the
T and K?  

I've never gotten anything but F, S, M, D grinds when doing the online tool. I'm betting the K might come up if you say the LW is just for greenside bunkers, but I don't know that for sure. Something things change also based on divot pattern, which is why I'm surprised they recommended D for me which is usually a deep digger grind and I'm a sweeper. It all depends I guess.

I had F, S, M in my SM7's which are the last Vokey's I've had. They've recommended this to me multiple times.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/66852-unofficial-review-tpi-virtual-assessment
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

2 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

I just died a little inside reading this.

I fully expect to be murdered in my sleep for it, I know, I know. 

Just now, ClevelandGirl said:

I'm not a raw finish person either. Give me black, nickel, or brushed all day, every day.

Putter:
Technology:

On 7/22/2024 at 5:26 PM, ClevelandGirl said:

Hey ya’all, thank you for the trust you’ve given me to review the fitting app and its effectiveness. I’m eager to get started! 

A bit about me: I learned to play in my 40s in the Tennessee foothills, and have been golfing regularly for about 7-8 years. I moved to NE Ohio to be closer to my favorite golfing buddy, and have been adopted by his entire family, including his in laws and his brother. I play 3-4 times a week, including a practice session on a friend’s sim. I do have to say Cleveland Metroparks will spoil you for municipal courses - they’re excellently maintained.

By nearly all metrics, I am a perfectly average golfer, if shorter than average. My scores range in the 90s, with an occasional slip to triple digits. My goal this year is to break 90, and ultimately, play about half my rounds scoring in the 80s. I do work at golf, and practice. I treated myself to a full bag fitting over the winter and, after a painful adjustment period that did involve actual tears, I’m reaping those benefits. 90 is within my grasp!

IMG_6022.jpeg.21ef6348733ab2b92085d2a889042694.jpeg

(one of my fave tees on Stonehenge in Fairfield Glade, TN)

I asked my regular playing partner today what he thought my strengths were, and naturally I said off the tee of course. His response was “no, it’s your sense of humor and your optimism. It’s why everyone adores playing with you because you keep them in the right frame of mind.” Yeah it’s a humble brag but I would rather have that label than breaking 90. Thanks Dave, you’re awesome.

I am good off the tee - average drive now at 188 with a long of 221, and my last 15 rounds has an FIR of 64%. I don’t carry woods but my hybrids make up the slack. When I don’t think, I play well, so when I get around the green, things tend to fall apart a bit. 70 yards in, things get a bit sketchy and putting is a little tricky. Course management is also a weakness but I’m learning to talk it out on the course. If I’m going to break 90, these areas have to be improved. 
IMG_0848.jpeg.a133efa4142641f7982098324b71d179.jpeg

(The view from the red tees)

And here is where the Vokey wedges are going to have their work cut out! I’ve been through a full bag fitting, so I know the grind it is - pun very much intended. I am skeptical an online app and a few swings will sort my game, but I’ve also heard great things about Vokey. I am a novice to the world of lofts and grinds and bounce - I just turned in my full beginner’s set of S and P clubs for proper 54* and 58* Cleveland RTX Zipcores this spring, and it’s made me have to think, damnit. My plan is to use my trusty Shot Scope to track my short game play on the course, and I will use my average scores to see if these wedges solve my short game issues. I will of course practice, though it’ll be old school non technical data and more dependent on feel and ability to hit the mark I’m aiming for and control roll out to the pin.

I have heard marvelous things about Vokey wedges, and I’m beyond eager to get my hands on them. And without rust! All my gear is white! I’ll conclude this intro with a few unpopular opinions, because as my friend Tall Brian says, I talk a lot of smack for someone who could drown in the 5’ end of the pool. Unpopular opinions: Love Actually is a terrible movie, Girl Scout cookies are disgusting (don’t come at me with Thin Mints, they’re mint flavored cardboard dipped in the cheapest chocolate), and rust does not belong on golf clubs.

*runs away ducking, thinking they’ll never ask me back again 

Depending on what area in Cleveland you're in, there are some very nice public courses on the East side.

Quail Hollow has two nice courses and not far from there is Little Mountain and Fowlers Mill. You'll find them all a cut above the Metro courses.

I'm 68, I've played golf since I was 10. Any day on the golf course is a good day, even if it's not a good round. 

On 7/22/2024 at 2:24 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

TestersWantedWFA.jpg

How Does This Work? 

The Vokey Wedge Fitting app, unlike other online apps, is an in-person fitting where a fitter can match you into the ideal loft, bounce, and grind combinations in a matter of 15 minutes. 

Please welcome and congratulate our testers

@yungkory 

@Siamese Moose 

@Bad Golfer 

@ClevelandGirl

Absolutely has my attention! My interest is in how this new fitting model compares to the strictly online version, and of course whether either are accurate.  Actually going outside and hitting shots should be a huge bonus in accuracy if the AI is what it's cracked up to be.  Again, good luck and congrats testers!

-XY

MGI electric cart

1 minute ago, BK89 said:

Depending on what area in Cleveland you're in, there are some very nice public courses on the East side.

Quail Hollow has two nice courses and not far from there is Little Mountain and Fowlers Mill. You'll find them all a cut above the Metro courses.

I’m still new to the area, just been here a couple years. I basically show up at my friend’s house Sunday morning and get taken to a random golf course in the area. Mostly we’re on the west side but thank you for the recommendations - I’ll be able to suggest a course for the first time! 😁

12 minutes ago, ClevelandGirl said:

That's why they don't post your address on the forums or I'm sure I would have been whacked by now! 😇

-XY

MGI electric cart

10 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

I'm not a raw finish person either. Give me black, nickel, or brushed all day, every day.

If I get a choice, it will deffo be black. I love that look! Everything else like my bag (and iron covers - preemptive shut it, I have $4k worth of clubs to protect!) is white so I can’t bear the thought of rust anywhere near my gear.

1 minute ago, ClevelandGirl said:

If I get a choice, it will deffo be black. I love that look! Everything else like my bag (and iron covers - preemptive shut it, I have $4k worth of clubs to protect!) is white so I can’t bear the thought of rust anywhere near my gear.

I use neoprene headcovers on my irons (red/black at the moment - no not for effing Tiger). I don't have that much in clubs, but they're all new this season and I just prefer to protect my investment no matter their cost. So I'm with ya on that.

Part of me wants to grab a couple of the SM9's in black, just because. I like my S23's in denim, but something about that murdered out black look is awesome.

Putter:
Technology:

To tabulate prelim results from the online app, there’s a lot of similarities:

@Siamese Moose

48.10F . 54.10S . 58.08M

@yungkory

46.10F . 50.08F . 54.10S . 58.08M

@Bad Golfer

48.10F . 52.08F . 56.08M

@ClevelandGirl

46.10F . 50.08F . 54.10S . 58.12D

Looks like Yungkory and I are nearly identical. Bad Golfer is the only one without an S grind. And Bad Golfer and I might be statistical outliers for highest degree.

I’m even more intrigued how this test is going to come out. Double blind study, anyone?

Edited by ClevelandGirl

1 hour ago, TSauer said:

It will either be black or nickel for me and I'm leaning towards black at the moment. 

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

This may be controversial in this stream, but I thought I would chime in.

The "progress" with wedges is so interesting. Back in the day, I used to carry a pitching wedge and a sand wedge; you just made it work. The sand wedge was a Cleveland 56-degree, full swing, 100 yards on the dot, and cost $60(1990's prices). The new wedges definitely allow you to be more creative in approach shots and around the greens; sometimes great marketing works, right? Now I'm carrying four wedges, each @ $200+; my handicap is not better because of it. Just interesting. I'm not implying we should abandon new technology; it's just that sometimes, creating demand for demand's sake doesn't improve the game or the player.

image.png.a9d99f92f398fccae56bd40c8653ec12.png

I love Getting Out, any opportunity!

25 minutes ago, Bad Golfer said:

It will either be black or nickel for me and I'm leaning towards black at the moment. 

Can't go wrong with either option, really. They both look great!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

7 minutes ago, KeithColorado said:

This may be controversial in this stream, but I thought I would chime in.

The "progress" with wedges is so interesting. Back in the day, I used to carry a pitching wedge and a sand wedge; you just made it work. The sand wedge was a Cleveland 56-degree, full swing, 100 yards on the dot, and cost $60(1990's prices). The new wedges definitely allow you to be more creative in approach shots and around the greens; sometimes great marketing works, right? Now I'm carrying four wedges, each @ $200+; my handicap is not better because of it. Just interesting. I'm not implying we should abandon new technology; it's just that sometimes, creating demand for demand's sake doesn't improve the game or the player.

image.png.a9d99f92f398fccae56bd40c8653ec12.png

Interesting.  I kept the circa 1976 Wilson Staff blade wedge in my bag for ages.  It was my go to for every shot around the green except bunkers.   Back when I had touch it was gold.  Now I have some degenerative nerve thing and its easier to have multiple lofts and defined distances.  

Staff iron.jpg

-XY

MGI electric cart