Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Video Game geeks speak up!

The only thing that sucks more of my time than golf is playing video games. I've sworn them off. Got tired of playing "just one more level" and wondering where the last 10 hours went.

wow! 10 hours?  that's way too long.... You can fly to Japan with that amount of time.   I've heard there is a korean kid who died because he played Video games for days....  

Bogey in the woods you cracked me up (as in laughing - not sure if you yanks get my use of the Aussie vernacular).  Bloody good shot even if it was a video game.

Whilst I have some ones attention possibly reading this how do I do a quote.  I've tried near on everything but no success and yes that includes pressing the quote buttons before, after, during, simultaneously while typing, whilst standing, sitting everything.  Thanks for your help.

No worries on the vernacular. Spent 4 weeks in Austrailia many years ago. My unit came down and we got our "Aussie Jumpwings". Hell, I even learned the Haka!

As for the quote, I just click on the quote button of the post I want to use, scroll to the bottom and it is there waiting for me to type.

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

Archived