Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

True Linkswear Sale

Kenny B

Ryan Moore wins the John Deere Classic; you BOGO pair of True Linkswear shoes.  If you remember earlier this year the True Elements shoe wore out really fast, both on top and the sole, but the shoe was very comfortable.  I decided to get the True Motion shoes even though the have the same sole as the Elements.  At $80 for two pair, I couldn't pass them up.  

Ryan Moore proved he is a TRUE Champion this week, racking up his 5th career PGA TOUR title, and 2nd victory wearing his TRUE Classix. We couldn't be more proud of our #teamTRUE captain, co-founder, and TOUR ambassador for this geat achievement. Cash in on your opportunity to try Ryan's favorite shoes with our limited time 2 for 1 sale. 

Buy any pair on our site, the next one's on Ryan! promo code - ryanwins

Limited to currently available inventory. Inventory levels were replenished and updated 8/15/16 so get what you can, while they last!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Bummer.......I tried but they were out of stock for my size......:(

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

those Classix are really sweet...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

those Classix are really sweet...

I have never tried those, but I like them.. They are what Ryan Moore wore at the John Deere.  They were out of my size, so maybe next time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived