Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Red Rooster X MyGolfSpy Forum Gloves - Round 2!

66 signups
Equipment Type: Gloves
Vendor: Red Rooster

Red Rooster X MyGolfSpy Forum Gloves            image.png

BACK FOR ROUND TWO!

Here's your chance to get your hands on an exclusive forum offering brought to you from the good folks at Red Rooster Golf!

The custom glove is based on The Feather glove which is the same grade of leather as The Cape which took the #1 Spot in Performance Glove Testing in 2022.  

image.png

Those of you that have had the pleasure to try The Root, know the quality that comes with the brand.  Those of you that haven't yet tried Red Rooster... now is the time! 

image.png

Please sign up with the link above, once we hit the minimum order quantity we will be able to open up the direct order link with Red Rooster!

The gloves will be $23 each and an order link will be provided once it is available!

ORDER LINK IS LIVE!

US - https://redroostergolf.com/collections/mens/products/mygolfspy-glove

Canada - https://ca.redroostergolf.com/collections/mens-gloves/products/mygolfspy-glove

101 Comments

50 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Pretty soon (mid next week) we will have direct links to share with all of you where they can be purchased right through the RR website.

Will there be a cutoff date to finalize purchases?

19 hours ago, Marlin Dave said:

Word has it they went all out and brought in a heavy hitter!!!! It's Kramer!!! 

Screenshot_20240209_172143_Google.jpg

I kid you not: a friend of mine was dating a girl once that was a hand model. She had some pretty good gigs, modeling jewelry and such and she actually made a living from it.

Didn't stop us from low brow humor.

On 2/9/2024 at 4:41 PM, Josh Parker said:

So if I normally wear a cadet medium or sometimes medium large, go with ML?

You can send a message through Red Rooster and they will help you with size also.

18 minutes ago, BKervin said:

Absolutely love these gloves!  I ordered Men's small cadet. They fit perfectly.  They last - look great!

Any thoughts on getting them in black? Or any other color?

I know the custom order aspect makes this more difficult but it would be awesome to have multiple color options. 

23 hours ago, Preeway said:

I know the custom order aspect makes this more difficult but it would be awesome to have multiple color options. 

23 hours ago, BKervin said:

Absolutely love these gloves!  I ordered Men's small cadet. They fit perfectly.  They last - look great!

Any thoughts on getting them in black? Or any other color?

So we did consider color options, but we would need a minimum of 100 of each color in order to get our custom work done.

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

So we did consider color options, but we would need a minimum of 100 of each color in order to get our custom work done.

Maybe we could take a poll on who would be interested and willing to order 1 or 2 other colors to see if we can get to 100 on one or both of them?

Just a thought.

(We have 30 signed up for the current order of white.  It sounded like most were ordering 2 which would put us at 60 - not far off 100.)