Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,892 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: FlightScope

Testers Wanted! FlightScope Mevo Progression Series

FlightscopeMevo.jpg

Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience

FlightScope stands as a frontrunner in the personal launch monitor domain, catering to golfers' diverse needs, abilities, and budgets. As a renowned brand, FlightScope has consistently excelled in various Most Wanted seasons, securing high ratings and top rankings for its Mevo range.

FlightScope Mevo: 

This launch monitor employs 3D Doppler radar technology, delivering precise data for both indoor and outdoor use. Tracking eight crucial data parameters, including carry distance, spin rate, club speed, and ball speed, the Mevo is a potent tool for purposeful golf practice.

MevoMiddle.jpeg
FlightScope Mevo+: 

A step up in the FlightScope range, the Mevo+ acts as both a launch monitor and simulator. Utilizing patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology, it combines 3D Doppler radar technology with synchronized high-speed image processing, ensuring accurate and consistent data for every shot. With over 20 data parameters for full swing, short game swings, and putting, the Mevo+ is a comprehensive package offering golf simulation and games.

Mevo+ Pro Package:

Enhance your experience with the Mevo+ Pro Package, unlocking an additional 20 parameters, including short game and D-Plane data. This software upgrade broadens the scope of data analysis and provides golfers with comprehensive insights.

FlightScopePC.jpg
Face Impact Location Software: 

FlightScope offers a software upgrade for Face Impact Location, integrated into their FS Golf App. This feature empowers users to refine accuracy and consistency across all clubs, with detailed strike location analysis for a comprehensive swing assessment.

Supported by the FS Golf 2.0 App, FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ users gain access to a wealth of data, simulation options, games, and more, fostering continuous improvement in their golf games.

FlightScopeMevo+.jpg
Become a FlightScope Tester!

We are seeking three golfers to conduct a progression test, exploring the full range of FlightScope Mevo products—Mevo, Mevo+, Mevo+ Pro Package, and (2) Face Impact Location software. This test aims to highlight and review the capabilities, data, and features available at each stage of FlightScope's product range.

Additionally, we are selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep the FlightScope Mevo. If you're ready to take your golf experience to new heights, sign up now!

*Open to MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
*Registration closes on December 12, 2023, with testers announced on December 19, 2023.
*This is a 8-10 week testing opportunity. Testers are expected to be very active during the entire testing opportunity. Selected testers will be required to have pre test call to go over details and expectations. 

163 Comments

What a great opportunity. I do not post here enough to get selected, but I love the launch monitors. I am very excited to follow the results. I use the Mevo , Mevo + and the Full Swing and really enjoy the feedback/results I get from them. In fact, my favorite place to eat has several Tiger Woods golf simulators. Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas.

Terrific!  With winter in Michigan - sort of - I am relegated to either a simulator (driving range mode 97% of the time) or an indoor golf dome.  I would be happy to help out!

Would love to compare it to my Swing Caddie SC300 and my Earnest Sports ES14 to see which is most accurate. Would also have my 3 Hcp 16 yr old son participate in the testing. You would get 2 for 1.

Summit Cup - Day 1-134.jpg

I would like to be able to compare with Rapsodo MLM both for accuracy and features.  About 1 out of ten shots are completely missed by Rapsodo.  I do like Rapsodo's ability to merge with my tablet so a front view is simulaneously available.  I predominantly use it for net work about 3-5 times a week.

It seems as a golf nut, I have much of the available technology.  I use Arccos for each round (predominantly to review stats after a round.  I also use hack motion.  It seems that it is best utilized for the putter technology.

I look forward to the opportunity to compare.

Just purchased new Callaway irons, great opportunity to compare, my closest facility with Trackman is 45 min away.  Plus I live in KS and we have no driving range in our town.

I'm ready to Science!  (and getting plenty of practice in)
Currently using my SwingCaddie SC4 daily, both with my clubs and the lag shot and tour striker trainers.

The golfing bug got me bad this year and the only cure is more cowbell (I mean golf and golf related practicing!)

Have done a bunch of research on the FlightScope lineup. For all that's offered with the standard data parameters and the pro package upgrade not to mention the 10 simulator courses that come free with the Mevo+ (courses not included with the mevo) and no pay to play subscription. The Mevo+ is hands down currently the best model in personal launch monitors to own in the mid range price point that packs the most punch before dropping a ton of investment into the five digit 🤑 high end model.

Like most folks are saying in the feed. What a great testing opportunity at hand. Big thanks to MyGolfSpy and FlightScope!!

What an awesome testing opportunity. I have been looking at the various simulators available. Now that winter is in full swing it would be awesome to test this out inside and keep my game on track.  

4 hours ago, ANDRESAM GOLF said:

As a Mevo+ owner/user, I would be eager to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the range of products. I have proficiency with the flightscope software as well as with the E6 version for iOS and have a Golf license.

I have an adequate indoor testing environment and have expertise in testing the Mevo+ both indoors and outdoors. I can perform outdoor testing during the winter season.

I would use Titleist ProV1 and other top brand regular balls (with Mevo stickers) and Titleist RCT balls to test the Mevo+. I am aware that the RCT balls are not explicitly endorsed by Flightscope, but is what I currently use with my Mevo+ indoor simulator.

I am very intrigued by the potential and accuracy of the face impact location and the pro package software and the Mevo+.

I also want to examine if there are any discrepancies between the new Mevo+ units and my current unit (one of the initial ones).

I am civil engineer, and I am passionate about the different parameters that a reliable launch monitor can provide, from the basic ones such as speeds and distances, to the more complex ones such as paths and swing/launch angles. I could also do camparisons with Trackman 4 in my Country Club.  I think I can provide a detailed, impartial, and rigorous review and, most importantly, I would derive immense satisfaction from it.

It's great that you already own the Mevo+! However, that would mean you are not who we are looking for with this particular test as you already own the unit. However, posting an unofficial review of your unit would be a great for the community!

This is an amazing opportunity to hear first hand how the testers used and what results they see. I have been looking at different brands and will now wait to hear about these tests before pulling the pin.

Great timing. I am just starting my winter, pre-next-season fitness program, including swing training using Golf Forever. It would be great to pair that with a FlightScope Mevo+. Whether selected or not, I look forward to seeing the reviews. 

4 minutes ago, B_R_A_D_Y said:

Great timing. I am just starting my winter, pre-next-season fitness program, including swing training using Golf Forever. It would be great to pair that with a FlightScope Mevo+. Whether selected or not, I look forward to seeing the reviews. 

How are you getting along with golf forever?  I tried it for 6 months.  The swing trainer/bands I found to be of the highest quality and very useful.  The program itself lacked continuity IMO. You pair that with the wordiness of the instructors, it felt like a let down.  

Fantastic opportunity for someone to test a great piece of Flight scope technology and learn about their own  yardages and ball flight 🏌️♂️⛳

I know that I’m not going to be selected but I’d hate myself for not even putting my name in the hat. Good luck everyone! I was saving up for the mevo+ when I couldn’t stand it anymore and bought the garmin r10 in January. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.