Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,892 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: FlightScope

Testers Wanted! FlightScope Mevo Progression Series

FlightscopeMevo.jpg

Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience

FlightScope stands as a frontrunner in the personal launch monitor domain, catering to golfers' diverse needs, abilities, and budgets. As a renowned brand, FlightScope has consistently excelled in various Most Wanted seasons, securing high ratings and top rankings for its Mevo range.

FlightScope Mevo: 

This launch monitor employs 3D Doppler radar technology, delivering precise data for both indoor and outdoor use. Tracking eight crucial data parameters, including carry distance, spin rate, club speed, and ball speed, the Mevo is a potent tool for purposeful golf practice.

MevoMiddle.jpeg
FlightScope Mevo+: 

A step up in the FlightScope range, the Mevo+ acts as both a launch monitor and simulator. Utilizing patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology, it combines 3D Doppler radar technology with synchronized high-speed image processing, ensuring accurate and consistent data for every shot. With over 20 data parameters for full swing, short game swings, and putting, the Mevo+ is a comprehensive package offering golf simulation and games.

Mevo+ Pro Package:

Enhance your experience with the Mevo+ Pro Package, unlocking an additional 20 parameters, including short game and D-Plane data. This software upgrade broadens the scope of data analysis and provides golfers with comprehensive insights.

FlightScopePC.jpg
Face Impact Location Software: 

FlightScope offers a software upgrade for Face Impact Location, integrated into their FS Golf App. This feature empowers users to refine accuracy and consistency across all clubs, with detailed strike location analysis for a comprehensive swing assessment.

Supported by the FS Golf 2.0 App, FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ users gain access to a wealth of data, simulation options, games, and more, fostering continuous improvement in their golf games.

FlightScopeMevo+.jpg
Become a FlightScope Tester!

We are seeking three golfers to conduct a progression test, exploring the full range of FlightScope Mevo products—Mevo, Mevo+, Mevo+ Pro Package, and (2) Face Impact Location software. This test aims to highlight and review the capabilities, data, and features available at each stage of FlightScope's product range.

Additionally, we are selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep the FlightScope Mevo. If you're ready to take your golf experience to new heights, sign up now!

*Open to MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
*Registration closes on December 12, 2023, with testers announced on December 19, 2023.
*This is a 8-10 week testing opportunity. Testers are expected to be very active during the entire testing opportunity. Selected testers will be required to have pre test call to go over details and expectations. 

163 Comments

Great oportunity! It is always good to have these device to use anywhere especially when going to the range to get better feedback of each shot. Good luck to all!

This is another great opportunity to test a great product!  I've used the original Mevo in the past, and it was okay.  The main problem I had with it was a wonky connection process with my phone, no ability to hook it up to a monitor or tablet [unless it was an Apple], and the metallic stickers you had to put on the balls in order to get accurate numbers for spin which limited its utility at the driving range.  Also, it missed about 10 to 15% of shots but that is probably an issue with any throw-in-the-bag shot-recorder.   The numbers were helpful and it was a good product for its day.

Good luck to those who are chosen, any time you get a chance to test out products for MyGolfSpy, you have an opportunity to enhance the knowledge base that we Spies rely on!

-XY 🧑‍🚒

Man I thought the tests were done for the year, then you guys dropped the Odyssey AI One Putters, and now this. MGS is doing amazingly this year, massive shoutout to all the guys behind the scenes who make this happen

This would be a fun opportunity and if I had my backyard hitting area setup, I would be all over this. I don't have the opportunity to go to the range so getting a hitting area setup is my goal. 

Good luck to those who signed up and I'll be very interested in their thoughts.

6 hours ago, Coulter said:

I know that I’m not going to be selected but I’d hate myself for not even putting my name in the hat. Good luck everyone! I was saving up for the mevo+ when I couldn’t stand it anymore and bought the garmin r10 in January. 

It is really not difficult to be selected. Check out the Guide I made on how to become a tester. All the information is there and tells you exactly what we look for and who we look for in our selections. We had over 100 brand new testers last season. Nearly 50% of all our testers who we selected. 

3 hours ago, Fongle said:

Man I thought the tests were done for the year, then you guys dropped the Odyssey AI One Putters, and now this. MGS is doing amazingly this year, massive shoutout to all the guys behind the scenes who make this happen

Don't forget a potential underrated golf ball with ODIN! 

Of course more to come over the season and most of these have been ones we put together quite recently. 

Thanks for the opportunity....   would love to test the flight scope...      Great job by your group...    Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season...  🙂  

This is awesome! I literally had one in my cart a week ago with Black Friday sales, but couldn't justify the purchase with the wife. Being in Houston, an indoor setup isn't a necessity, mainly a want, so my mat and net is all I need right now. 

I've tested friends out who have the Pro+, and love all the metrics that the Mevo generates. 

Best of Luck to all!

Very nice opportunity for what reads like an excellent launch monitor. I have a Swing Caddie SC300, which is very nice while at the range or in the back yard with a net. It would be nice to compare side-by-side. I have read several reviews of the Mevo devices and all have been good.

It will be nice to read what the lucky reviewers like (or dislike) about the device they are testing. Good luck to all.

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

haha fair enough. In 2021 I believe we had 27 different testing opportunities. This season not including this, Odin or Titleist whitebox we had 43. 

In my books not even close! But I am bias. 

wow yeah its not even close .. great for the members ! good job mods ! 

This is a phenomenal opportunity for those who are chosen.  I would be most interested in how the Mevo + and Mevo + pro function on the range and on course to help you refine and improve your short game, i.e. from 150 yards and in.  How does it compare to the Rapsodo MLM2 Pro.  Or more importantly, if you had 2-3K to spend, which launch monitor would you get.  A lot of this will depend on what you are going to use it for.  I'm more interested on the data side and how it will help me improve my game.   Since, the courses and ranges where I live are closed until the spring, and my garage setup is not long enough to properly accommodate a radar based launch monitor, I wouldn't be able to fully test it properly, other than indoors vs Trackman or GCquad, so regrettably I will wait for another time.  Good luck to all.

(Golf for Life) The quality of the equipments is top notch. My question to u is did u follow their exercise programs? I did not, because as with most any commercial exercise program, they do not consider whether the end user has any limitations … they are always geared toward young people with great mobility. I can’t get on my knees, and right off the bat there were exercises I could not do. Also, I’m old school … I want to work a different body area each day, and consistently. I think their approach was to mix up all exercises to keep it fresh for users and possibly keep them more engaged … I like doing the same stuff and simply increase resistance as I progress. But I like the product & use it … just doing my own thing … I’m TPI certified, so I know a little about what I want to accomplish. 

Oh wow, testing this would be great, I do have access to a Trackman range at my GC; but getting some testing time on a real Trackman is quite expensive, so I would really like to compare it to this… and also spent some time (and money on indoor golf) to compare it to a real Trackman … that would be fun

1 hour ago, B_R_A_D_Y said:

The quality of the equipments is top notch. My question to u is did u follow their exercise programs? I did not, because as with most any commercial exercise program, they do not consider whether the end user has any limitations … they are always geared toward young people with great mobility. I can’t get on my knees, and right off the bat there were exercises I could not do. Also, I’m old school … I want to work a different body area each day, and consistently. I think their approach was to mix up all exercises to keep it fresh for users and possibly keep them more engaged … I like doing the same stuff and simply increase resistance as I progress. But I like the product & use it … just doing my own thing … I’m TPI certified, so I know a little about what I want to accomplish. 

Great response!  I did try to follow the program.  I’m not saying it’s not a good product.  I guess it just didn’t suit my needs.  I gave it six months though!  Good luck with it!  I should have written a review

New house, new indoor setup that I could create with this!  Coming from a Garmin R10, this could be the upgrade needed to finally convince my wife my half of the garage is a worthy space for a simulator.  Here’s to trying!

This Test is now closed to further comments.