Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,252 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: ODIN Golf

Calling All Golfers! Testers Wanted for ODIN Golf Balls

ODINFeature.jpg

In the vast landscape of golf ball options available to consumers, the direct-to-consumer (DTC) golf ball market has experienced an explosion of new brands in recent years, introducing golfers to a plethora of choices.

One such brand that caught the attention of our Forum members, although not featured in the primary golf ball test of 2023, is ODIN Golf. So, who exactly is ODIN Golf, and what sets them apart in the competitive DTC golf ball market?

ODINbox.jpg

About ODIN Golf

According to ODIN Golf, their mission is to make golf more accessible, affordable, and streamlined for the next generation of everyday golfers.

ODIN Golf aims to deliver a golf ball experience equal to or better than traditional brands, all without breaking the bank. An additional enticing feature is ODIN Golf's unique Cashback program, offering a 20% return on every dozen purchased (applied to future purchase) providing golfers with savings on subsequent ODIN orders. Essentially, you get paid to play golf, mirroring the benefits enjoyed by the pros.

Emphasizing their commitment to the everyday golfer, ODIN Golf distances itself from the allure of tour pros, declaring, "We're not excited about the pros; we're excited about you!" They aim for their community to directly benefit from and engage in the value they bring as a company, extending beyond merely reloading on ODIN golf balls.

ODINinhand.jpg

Want To Test?

For this testing opportunity, we're seeking five dedicated golfers to test, review and keep one dozen ODIN X1 golf balls.

The ODIN X1 is a 3-piece Urethane-covered golf ball designed for low to mid handicaps and tournament enthusiasts. With a high compression rating of 86, ODIN Golf promises a softer feel for players.

Notably, ODIN Golf asserts that the performance of their X1 golf ball is on par with the renowned Titleist ProV1.

ODINcourse.jpg

Does the prospect of testing the ODIN X1 golf ball intrigue you?

*This testing opportunity is open to all Forum members in the US only. 
*Registration closes December 6, 2023 with selected testers being announced December 12, 2023.

98 Comments

Wow, another DTC golf ball enetering the extremely competitive ball market... always good for we consumers 👍.  I've never heard of Odin until this thread and am looking forward to hearing more about them... and not just what their marketing department has to say.  Big shout out to the folks at Odin and MGS staff for coordinating this opportunity 👏  Good luck to everyone and have fun testing.

14 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Let’s goooo good luck everyone! I do t feel right applying for this since this is my Number one go to golf ball and I’m absolutely in love with the brand and what they stand for and how the ball feels and performs! 

There is also snow on the ground for me so no testing for balls for me!

Always looking for new balls. Just got done with testing Kirkland Signatures vs the Bridgestone Tour B RX. I can say there is a definite difference in performance for my swing. The Bridgestones stay straight and for some reason the Kirklands go all over the yard for me. Would love to try a new ball to put it up against a Bridgestone:)

This Test is now closed to further comments.