Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,352 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Maxfli

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Member Testing

Maxfli-TOUR-X-MA.jpg

We are once again offering the Maxfli Tour series golf balls for member testing. However, this time around, there is a slight twist: Maxfli has added a new feature to this series.

First, let’s recap the Maxfli Tour X golf ball and its standout performance in the 2023 MyGolfSpy Ball Test.

Both the Maxfli Tour and Maxfli Tour X performed really well in testing. But the Maxfli Tour X  was recognized for producing a higher ball flight for high-speed golfers while also cracking the top-10 fastest balls for all speed categories and topping the low swing speed driver chart.

Maxfli also earned best direct-to-consumer ball and best DTC brand quality in our recent Golf Ball Quality Awards of 2023.

Despite that high praise and results, the MyGolfSpy Ball Lab results came back varied, with previous versions performing better. The Maxfli Tour series scored 89, 82 and 73 out of 100.

With that out of the way, let’s dive into the new golf ball!

What’s Changed?

At the core, the Maxfli Tour and Tour X  remain the same, with the Tour being a three-piece ball and Tour X being a four-piece ball. However, Maxfli has added the following models with some significant claims.

Straight from Maxfli: “Center of Gravity Balanced with MAX ALIGN Technology, a patented balancing process combined with new MAX ALIGN alignment aid improves consistency and accuracy with a dynamic visual roll.

Consistent Performance, Hole After Hole: Experience consistent performance on the course with MAX ALIGN, designed to help you line up your shots perfectly.

Aim with Confidence: Gain the confidence to hit your shots with precision and accuracy, thanks to MAX ALIGN.”

MAXALIGN1.jpg

What is being tested?

We are looking for 10 golfers to test, review and keep two dozen golf balls. Five selected golfers will test either the Maxfli Tour  or the Maxfli Tour X with MAX ALIGN Technology.

Want to be one of our testers and put their claims to the test?

MAXALIGN2.jpg

*Registration closes Feb. 21.
*Testers announced on the Forum Feb. 27.
*This test is open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the U.S. only.

Maxfli-Tour-MA.jpg

133 Comments

Tried an older version last year, buddy was playing them.  Interested in seeing how they compare.  The arrow design will be a big difference when not being able to place the ball.....we'll see.

I had played the Maxfli Tour S CG and it performed pretty well. I,m now trying the Vice Pro and would like to try the Maxfli Tour with the alignment. 

I’ve had good luck with Maxfli balls in the past but really like the TM tour response. Maybe this one will get Maxfli back in my bag? 

Goodluck to all that sign up! 

From a looks standpoint I really like the alignment aid even more than the Callaway Triple Track or 360. The black and white is very simple which I enjoy more then colors. I personally prefer to look down at a blank canvas so having 1 side of the ball with nothing on it is really nice until putting.

So great to see another test opportunity with the Maxfli balls.  Kudos to the folks at DSG and our MGS Staff for making this test opportunity possible 👏. I had a chance to test these when the CG Balanced model year was offered and they did not disappoint.  I have since added the Tour model to my list of game balls.  The new alignment graphics look nice.  Good luck to all that apply!

Maxfli Tour has been my ball since 2021. Two generations of the Tour. I’m  a natural for testing. 

I'll be curious to see how the new alignment aid works for everyone. I already use the current Tour ball and use the alignment aid on the putting green, but also on the tee box to aim the alignment aid at my target line. I'm not as precise as I am on the green, but it still helps both my aim but also my stance alignment.

Good luck to all those who apply. I look forward to the testers thoughts and results.

I stocked up on 12 dozen of the Maxfli Tour on sale for the 2024 season.  I started playing them last year and really like them.  I used to play Bridgestone B RX, which I think has a softer feel and goes a bit longer, but not enough to offset the lower cost of the Maxfli.  I would love to compare the Tour vs Tour X and I don’t have to draw a line on the ball. 😁 Swing speed is around 98-100, which is why I originally went with the Tour.   Best to the testers.

I'll be very interested to see how the alignment aid works for everyone. I've been using a sharpie and a tool to draw lines on my balls for a while so it will be interesting to see how much benefit people see in a pre-printed aid versus making your own.

This is a very good one! Looking forward to it. I play Taylormade TP5 mostly, but I have given the Maxfli Tour a try and game it from time to time. Tried the Tour S as well. Honestly, it seems like the Maxfli and TP5 are very similar. For the money the Maxfli is a no brainer. They seem to continue to show up towards the top of the ball test as well. Would love a chance to do this testing. 

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen! That's an interesting alignment aid, it's fun to see what each company is coming up with in that regard. I hear nothing but great things about Maxfli Tours and will probably throw some in the bag this season. As always, looking forward to the tester's thoughts!  

Absolutely love both the Tour and Tour X golf balls. That being said, not sure how I feel about the new alignment aid. Definitely will be interested to see how it looks with some in hand photos and what our testers think. Great opportunity here to put some golf balls through the wringer!

I would love to be a tester of the Maxfli golf balls.  I play a couple times a week so would be able to give you a good review.  😎. Good luck to everyone!  ⛳️ 

Have been a BIG fan of MaxFli going back to the first Revolution days. I've been playing the Tour ball they put out for some years now and love the playability and endurance.
Hard to beat for the price point.

1 hour ago, askgreaves said:

Brand new around here and it’s really cool to see how many testing offers we get as members. 

You haven’t seen anything yet! Welcome to the family and good luck here! Glad to have new people to water cooler with!

This Test is now closed to further comments.