Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

Thank you for the research and information

On 3/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Super excited to be kicking off the 2023 Member Testing Season with Callaway golf and the Paradym and Paradym X irons! 

I can't wait to see these in the bags of our members as @Golfspy_CG2 and @Golfspy_TCB have been singing their praises already this year.  It seems like Callaway has a real winner on their hands here!  What do you all think?  Will these live up to the hype?  Would you put them in play?

17 hours ago, majminor said:

Looking for new Irons this year.  I would love to test these out.   Currently playing Gen 3 PXG and just changed shafts from KBS c-Taper to lighter Nippon shaft.    I have noticed that all new releases are anywhere from 1 degree to 4 degrees stronger lofts with some big gaps between not sure if technology or stronger lofts will produce tighter dispersion.   

gaps of new irons vs old.jpg

On 3/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Super excited to be kicking off the 2023 Member Testing Season with Callaway golf and the Paradym and Paradym X irons! 

I can't wait to see these in the bags of our members as @Golfspy_CG2 and @Golfspy_TCB have been singing their praises already this year.  It seems like Callaway has a real winner on their hands here!  What do you all think?  Will these live up to the hype?  Would you put them in play?

Really looking forward to testing these new irons from Callaway.  They look fantastic! 

Testing these would give me additional content for the Prodigals (and another reason to get my 10yo out to play). I used to play the X-14s and liked them. I would not be upset about giving Callaway a try again.

It would be awesome to test the new Callaway technology against my 2009 Cobra SZ irons. I’m pretty sure I know what the outcome would be! It would be exciting to see my scores improve! 
Good luck to everyone!

So I played the new Callaway driver a few times rock solid but I am currently playing the stealth 2 plus Love the smash factor on this driver can't wait for the weather here in mountain home to get better to really see how it does in warmer and have been looking at the Callaway irons have not played with yet but the yet still playing my sim 2 max irons 

I here pretty good things about these new clubs. I would be interested in comparing them to my Taylormade P790's. I absolutely love the feel and results they give. This will be interesting. 

Matt M.

I currently am playing Titleist 718 AP2 irons and have been on the fence about going for something a little more forgiving. These irons look gorgeous, just like the entire Paradym family. 

15 yrs ago I played Cleveland TA3s w 6.5 Rifle shafts, used a TM 510 S 75g 8.5* & maintained a 6.6 HCI. At age 72 in May its time I wised up now that I’ve started playing again after retirement. I prefer the look & feel of a forged blade but its said with age comes wisdom …. and arthritis, sciatica, putting woes and reduced distance… ALL true. If you want an honest assessment from someone in need of assistance, I’m your huckleberry!

On 3/23/2023 at 7:10 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I fully recognize this post will get buried in no time, but encourage all of the newer members or people returning to check out the FAQ and how to become a tester posts. It will help you a lot and trust me this is a season you do not want to miss out on. 

Some quick suggestions
Get involved - find other threads to post in or create your own!
Post a WIYB or introduction
Make sure you have a profile photo!!

One more time!!!

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

7500+ ... Think we need to double that in order to get 4 testers...

Seriously though, thank you to everyone. Really hope we see many of you jump on and get involved on the forum and even for the 7496+ that don't get picked we have an incredible lineup for this season so be sure to get involved, get a profile photo and explore other areas of the forum to see what interests you and help better your chances at being selected in the future!

Also, this is huge. Big thanks to @GolfSpy_APH @GolfSpy_BNG @GolfSpy_BOS. Callaway is an awesome company to get on board with this!!

Best of luck to everyone who has signed to be testers! Entered my name to the ring even though I just joined the forum and this is my first post. Would love to try the irons out. If you are looking for a high handicap lefty, who's currently gaming 20-year-old clubs, and is happily addicted to this amazing game after a 17-year break, then I'm your guy. If not, no worries, I'll build up my tester profile and eagerly await my chance to be selected as a tester.

That does sound like something I need.  I have lost distance with my old TaylorMade R7's.  Looking forward to seeing more about these clubs.

I'm hoping to get a chance to try out these new Paradym irons and compare them head to against my Mizuno's. Callaway has been killing it the past couple years with there new AI technology. Thank you for the opportunity!

I've always played forged irons. Now that I'm 68 I need help if I'm going to continue to play forged. These Paradym irons could be what I'm looking for!

This Test is now closed to further comments.