Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

5 minutes ago, Daniel Carrier said:

I have a problem with golf shoes (my wife says). Probably have 8 pairs in the rotation right now. Ecco, Footjoy, Asics, Duca del Cosma. For rainy days I go with a pair of Inesis. I dont know if the Sqairz would compare for waterproof?

Great opportunity and good luck to all.

My wife won’t let me have this problem! Lol but I would have the same issue! (GAA)

As a transmet amputee (no toes on left foot, motorcycle wreck in 2016), I have been curious to see how these shoes would work with my game.  I both ride and walk, prefer the latter, do the former when the foot acts up, so I am thinking this shoe may be a great help in overall stability.  Good luck to all who get chosen for this test.  

Well you can count me out. Us folks with the "extra wide" foot get kicked out again.  Squairz doesn't make anything close to a "W".  Bad enough Foot Joy and Adidas continue to reduce the number of SKU's for wide footers like myself.  I can't believe that we are not a large enough market to get a little more love.  Oh by the way, we spend a LOT of money on Golf.  

I am a real techie and would love to test their claim about the 'Why SQAIRZ Create Better Performance'. I walk about 3-4 rounds per week. Weekend rounds a typically early morning when there is a lot of dew. I would be looking to sport the Red ones. Good luck to everyone.

I really want to try these shoes. Even though I checked Ride on the questionnaire, When I play, I am always the rider and I walk and let the cart take my clubs. First I'm a lefty, and I'm a disabled vet that has really bad balance problems. When I take a lesson, they always tell me to work on my balance.

Very curious to see how these stack up against my New Balance golf shoes. I tried to find the most comfortable shoes specifically for walking the course, the ones I've got are pretty deluxe. But Nick Faldo can't be wrong! Gotta give 'em a try! 🙂

I've been looking at SQAIRZ but haven't pulled the trigger, been waiting to see them in person.  If they really help with balance that would be huge from some of us with vertigo.  

Looking forward to the reviews on this one. Currently have 4 or 5 pairs that I rotate on a regular basis. Some more comfortable than others. Thinking about Sqairz brand but a little reluctant about the claims of “lowered scores” as a marketing ploy. Suffering from Plantar fasciitis, I need something with excellent support. Would be honored if selected. Good luck to everyone!

I'm all about stability in my golf shoes. I've been intrigued by the claims ever since they've been released. I would love to have the opportunity to test a pair.

As a “push cart mafioso” with wide feet, the SQAIRZ shoes intrigue me, along with their ability to improve my balance during my swing. I’d love to test them and provide a review.

This could be a sign I just ripped my shoes this past week the entire sole came of during my most recent trip to to club. So looking for some new shoes and would love to give these a shot!!!

I have arthritic feet and wonder if the stability and wide toes will provide a less painful platform to enjoy golf even more.

I usually play these days in the "secret" groups that go off before the schedules tee times, so courses are wet from the morning dew. My Footjoy Tour X's held their waterproof for 13 months, and the Addidas Tour360's I got to replace them tear my heels up (never happened before). These looks super comfy and stylish, would love to test them out!

Can never really get a good fit with a golf show.  Two or three rounds of walking and they just lose it, as far as comfort go.  Footjoys and Asics seem to hold up best.  Would love to give these a go.  Good luck everyone

I have a wide foot especially toward what Squarz calls the toe box and they claim to be wider in that area, I would have already tried some on and bought them if they fit me well but I cant find them anywhere to actually look at or try on. But as of right now I use a cart only. Good luck to the testers.

I have a recurring problem with Plantar Fasciitis that keeps me from walking as much as I'd like.  When I find a pair of shoes that I like, I will use them as long as possible by changing out the insoles and supports.  I will not go into my knee problems.😑

I always walk my course which is very hilly.  I currently wear Adidas AdiZero or Foot Joy tour spiked shoes.  I love spiked shoes and am intrigued to see if these improve my game.

This Test is now closed to further comments.