Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

I would love to test these gloves. I have large hands and it is is hard to find durable gloves with a comfortable fit. If selected I will give valuable feedback 😃

Doug - Highlands Ranch, CO

I do not use a glove, haven't for years but want to see how wearing a glove will change my game.  Why not try with the little Red Rooster! 

I am currently on the search for a new glove so I hope I get picked for this! Ok with spending more on a quality glove that has great feel. Last season I moved to a Taylormade glove which felt great and had quality stitching and seams. Problem was it doesn’t have enough breathing hole so my hand got swampy and putting on/taking off during a round became more tedious. Red Rooster, Travis Matthew, and Gfore are the three gloves that I am looking to try out at some point. 

I already own the glove carrying case and it is fantastic. And, their magnetic holder for my rangefinder is excellent, too

I’m very Particularly Picky on my Gloves. I hope I get picked so I can be forced to try a different glove than what I’m used to. Also, the red glove looks amazing! 

New to this forum but not new to Golf - Been playing for 50 years - I have no physical issues, no arthritis, but as an older player quality grip on the club is essential and I find that good gloves make a big difference. Live in Central Oregon so conditions can be cold (early and late season) and dry as this is high desert 

Would love to give these gloves a test drive.  The reviews say they are awesome and like the idea of multiple colors.

I hope I get a chance to test these gloves out. Playing in the Arizona Desert would be a great way to check out the feel and durability of these gloves. I have played many different gloves from Footjoy to Callaway and Oncore. 

WOW MGS coming out with guns a blazing with another test opportunity. Gloves are a tough one as most people find one they like and stick with it. I had that issue for years could never really get used to one glove. UNTIL i found a company I am not sure I should mention on this thread that has IMO great gloves. They answer my questions extremely fast and also offer a subscription on their gloves. I currently get 3 gloves per qtr. it rains where I live and need multiple gloves per round or it’s warm out and I sweat. Good luck to those that get chosen. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. 

I hope to be chosen. I play year round in Florida and in the summer I go thru a glove per month due to sweat. I need to find a nice glove at a reasonable price.

I am staying home this summer where golf in Arizona gets cheap! I will play 4 to 6 rounds every week. Heat, sweat, and washing the glove to get the salt out twice a week would be quite an endurance test for any glove. Put them on my hand and you will get an engineer's (retired) evaluation. 

I would be a good tester, usually wear a cadet sized golf and it is  hard to find a good fit.  I currently use BG and MG techgrip golves.   thanks Dave

I play an average of 36 holes 4 days each week, weather permitting. Even though I'm right handed, I wear gloves on both hands. Presently the glove for the left hand is a Callaway Apex Tour Med Cadet. For the right hand, since Callaway doesn't make that glove for right hand, I use a Callaway Technic glove Med. The apex tour lasts about 3 months and the other lasts about 2 months. Have tried many of the "long lasting" gloves, kangaroo skin and others, without any lasting as long as these. Would be interested in trying the Red Rooster.

Hoping to get to try these out! Loved The Cape thanks to a previous MGS review. Was heartbroken when they took a massive beating during a rainy 36 at Streamsong.

I have gone away from the name brands because of the cost and they don't last any longer than discount brands. So always looking for value vs performance. Excited to hopefully test Red Rooster

Since I don’t wear a glove I will skip this but interested to see the reviews. Maybe someone can change my mind on using a glove with their review. 

Tests are coming out like clockwork now!  All you hoping to get chosen, actually read the how testers are chosen linked at the very beginning of this thread, and If you are serious about joining us as a tester, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts throughout the Forum!  Best wishes for all the new tester applicants for the Red Rooster Sussex gloves who have a photo and take the next step of posting somewhere in the MGS Forum ⛳

This Test is now closed to further comments.