Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
12,389 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: LAB

Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters

Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was created to simplify things. 

image.png

We are looking for 6 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to take part in a longer term L.A.B. Golf Putter Member Test (Roughly 6 weeks)

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members

All heads available for this test (DF 2.1, Mezz.1, Mezz.1 Max and Link.1)

International? Good!

RH or LH? Good!

Follow the Lab review here

359 Comments

How awesome to have L.A.B. Golf putters back in Forum testing and I personally am hopeful that Sam Hahn, as another OEM currently in testing is doing, is again as involved with the testers as this new adventure goes forward.  My DF2.1 is in my bag and I have no plans to change that.  Some other putter will have to prove itself to supplant my current putter.  Looking forward to this one and best of luck to everyone who submits to have opportunity to be selected.

New and never chosen people - READ THE HOW TESTERS ARE CHOSEN thread because if you don't do what is in that information you are definitely going to not be chosen.  This is what maintains My Golf Spy standards for OEM testing opportunities.

Of all the tests - a putter test seems most intriguing to me.  Not to mention the ability to easily try on a putting mat in control conditions and then out on the course in real conditions 

I have tried in excess of 200 putters trying to find the right feel, balance, look to provide confidence when standing over that 5 ft putt. Would love to put the LAB MEZZ 1 in my bag to test.

I tried out a DF 1 before the company became L.A.B. Golf and loved it. It easily squared up, the takeaway was flawless and it was so very well balanced. 

The Mezz has a great look and I would love to try one. 

Been really interested in L.A.B. putters as there has been lots of good things said.  Just watched Erik Ander Lang's video on his new L.A.B putter last night.

Looking for a new putter that would help me with those three to five foot putts when the heat is on and the $$$ is on the table!

Besides two of my playing partners recently purchased the LAB DF2.1 and I would like to best them in competition with one like it. Ha!

Thanks for the opportunity,

Rich

Would love to try one..   currently use   Tulon Garage "Indianapolis"  center shafted ...     thank you  

On 2/17/2023 at 9:04 AM, golffun said:

Love to hear your take on PXG's ball...    From a distance...  "lack of knowing"       same factory, same dimple count 348, same basic construct...    smells like a Kirkland ???      THANKS   

On 3/23/2023 at 8:26 AM, golffun said:

THANKS for the opportunity...   I have not played Callaway irons and would love to try them..   still hitting taylormade M6      thanks 

I have rolled these putter in a few shops, i the tech is really cool, would love to test one of these for a few weeks, fingers crossed!

These putters have sparked my interest for a while now! The technology behind them, seems to be working! I did roll one around Christmas time at a shop in Nashville, and it delivered a nice roll. With putting being my biggest weakness, if I could find something reliable, lookout!

I’ve recently started putting the ball really well since creating a new routine. I’ve always been curious on if the LAB golf putter’s actually make a difference for the price…

I'd love to give a L.A.B. Link 1 a test run. I really like the classic blade shape (currently game 2023 Anser) and their technology for torque balancing has always intrigued me. 

I’ve been interested in LAB for quite a while. Their face forward balance seems like it would be pretty beneficial to me. I’m currently using armlock due to getting a bit handsy as I get older with decent results but still struggle with fighting the putterface at impact. 

I tried a DF 2.1 a couple of years ago and was blown away. Even though I have a $400 putter, I have been tempted several times to make the purchase. The face forward setup made it so much easier to line it up standing over the ball. Crossing my fingers!

The entire concept of Lab putters is very interesting. Lie angle balance vs torque elimination is also interesting and Sam Hahn’s (big brain) take on face balance and toe hang has me rethinking my approach to putting. 
Thanks for the opportunity MGS.

Can't try these here where I live. Putting has always been streaky. Would love to test one of these out and hopefully become more consistent with the flatstick!

I usually whole a bunch of putts. Would be interesting to see if the L.A.B. can maintain or increase one putts.

I used the L.A.B. on-line fitting process in the past and was impressed with their attention to detail.  I subsequently purchased a used direct force 2.1 and really liked it but did not have the lie angle that was recommended by the on line fitting.  If I am fortunate and lucky enough to be selected I would choose the Link.1 blade putter.  Love the looks and the philosophy of L.A.B. Putters.

I have been looking for a new putter due to the struggles everyone has. I even tried to go back to my old Wilson TPA putter and it didn't work well so I am still using my Pyramid putter. I hope to be able to test the new L.A.B putter.

The LAB putters sound interesting, but I’ve only seen them on YouTube. I haven’t seen anyone ” gaming” one. The opportunity to test one on the course is exciting. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.