GROUP BUY: Jones X MyGolfSpy Forum Member Bags

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
25 signups
Equipment Type: Custom Bag
Vendor: Jones Golf Bags

Jones x MyGolfSpy Forum - Member Bags

image.png

We have a super opportunity for our forum members to purchase (THIS IS NOT A TESTING OPPORTUNITY) a customized Jones Trouper R Golf Bag complete with a custom embroidered MyGolfSpy Forum "For Spy Use Only" logo and your name or username.  You will have the option to choose from any stock color bag option and embroidery color for your name.

And the best part... We have a great price of only $175 (plus shipping and any applicable taxes)!

I am working on getting the shipping estimates and will update this post when I know.  For international members interested I will reach out with a custom quote for you before submitting an order.

image.png

We are expecting this to take around 2 months from our order submission date to be delivered.   In order to expedite the process we will submit all orders that we have this Friday (May 5th) so fill out the order form today!

Each bag will have the Logo on the front pocket as rendered below.

image.png

Then you can personalize your bag further with your username or name on the right side (long) pocket.  You can choose from Athletic or Script text and also choose the color used.

UPDATE ON NAMES: There will not be a character limit. Jones embroiders in hoops, so the more characters the smaller the embroidery/text will be, if that makes sense! The hoops that we will use on the right side will be 4 x 7 and 3 x 9.

Athletic v Script

IMG_4715.jpeg IMG_4738.jpeg

Available Color Options:

Black

IMG_4715.jpeg

White

IMG_4716.jpeg

Navy

IMG_4719.jpeg

Sonoma

IMG_4720.jpeg

Fern

IMG_4718.jpeg

Olive

IMG_4717.jpeg

Clay Green

IMG_4714.jpeg

Charcoal

IMG_4713.jpeg

Sienna

IMG_4712.jpeg

La Creme

IMG_4710.jpeg

Moon Gray

IMG_4709.jpeg

Navy with Light Pink

IMG_4711.jpeg

Head on over to Jones's website HERE to pick your options then come back here to fill out the order form!

If you have any questions just send me ( @GolfSpy_BOS ) a PM!

187 Comments

It has been a long time since I have experienced envy (or is it jealousy) and knew it would happen with these custom bags when I had to console myself for not being able to join the adventure. 

They look awesome - very glad that they are as good as promised and looking so sharp - very glad that this venture became a success and everyone has something to represent with that communicates professionalism and makes a statement that MGS Forum is a presence to be considered by any who see these on the course.

Going to need more consoling 😭

35 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

It has been a long time since I have experienced envy (or is it jealousy) and knew it would happen with these custom bags when I had to console myself for not being able to join the adventure. 

They look awesome - very glad that they are as good as promised and looking so sharp - very glad that this venture became a success and everyone has something to represent with that communicates professionalism and makes a statement that MGS Forum is a presence to be considered by any who see these on the course.

The one nice thing is that we will get to see @GolfSpy BOS bag next week. i think there Will be a lot of checking out of new equipment next week.  

41 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Dont worry man... pretty sure I'm going to be opening up another order window soon 😉 

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

The one nice thing is that we will get to see @GolfSpy BOS bag next week. i think there Will be a lot of checking out of new equipment next week.  

Me thinks Bryan had better make sure the waterproofing is on before heading to the meetup as it is sure to look like Peter Venkman once those gathered are done drooling over it.

image.png.202ef533b8c4e5e2d986bbd9a68116ab.png

After being on here sporadically and only a few minutes at a time recently i missed the invoice lookout post and was the dummy that hadnt paid. 

@GolfSpy BOS gave me the necessary 2x4 upside the head email this morning and i found the invoice in my spam folder. 

I hope the charcoal looks as awesome as @KennyB  Its  gonna be a long couple days wait until tuesday.

17 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

After being on here sporadically and only a few minutes at a time recently i missed the invoice lookout post and was the dummy that hadnt paid. 

@GolfSpy BOS gave me the necessary 2x4 upside the head email this morning and i found the invoice in my spam folder. 

I hope the charcoal looks as awesome as @KennyB  Its  gonna be a long couple days wait until tuesday.

I was just making sure I emailed the right person! Haha

But yes, we are now officially all paid up, so thank you all for making that painless! 

23 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I was just making sure I emailed the right person! Haha

But yes, we are now officially all paid up, so thank you all for making that painless! 

I really appreciate the follow up.  I had been casually watching the folders for an email figuring it was close but i had missed it in the spam folder.  Apparently yahoo email thinks you are potentially nefarious much like a nigerian prince!  😂

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

I bet the Charcoal will be easier to keep looking clean!!!

2 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

still Tuesday for me 😞

Good things come to those who wait (whether it's your fault or not).  Looking forward to round two of MGS Jones bag opening up.  Count me in!

Also, to you and all the other admins who make this forum special, thank you for all you do!  The reviews, forum interactions, virtual tournaments and promotions are just outstanding!

Tracking info says its one state closer.  Although using kenny's criteria of playing well enough to represent the bag, i wont be swapping it in any time soon!  😟

Bag has reached Massachusetts! Woo!

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

FYI - I hear all your requests and interest for those that missed the first group buy.  There will be another order window soon.  Just need to do some work with our dev on the back end to make it a little easier!

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Just need to do some work with our dev on the back end to make it a little easier!

Just what kind of work and on whose back end??  😬

Just now, Kenny B said:

Just what kind of work and on whose back end??  😬

well... if you must know...

I'm trying to see if we can have a separate module for things like "Group Buys" instead of sticking this in the "Testers Wanted" area to avoid confusion.  But having the ability to have you all fill out your order forms was ideal lol

Probably more than you wanted to know 🤓