Got Problems?

7 hours ago, silver & black said:

Same with Raiders fans wanting Derek Carr gone. I'm not a huge Carr fan, but he's at least top 10 in the league... maby top 5. He does well with protection and weapons. Take those away and he's still above average.

... Yup, just insane. Elite QB's are soooooooo hard to come by so when you get one, you better hang on to him. The Bears would trade their soul for Carr, especially since he is good friends with Mack. Carr may not be a Franchise QB like Rodgers, Brady or Mahomes... but who else is?  

• Like 3

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Tensei Raw Blue 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 Cobra SZ 18.5* ... Even Flow 75R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
              Taylor Made RBZ Tour 21.5* ... Altus 85S
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 Vokey SM8 58* ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.

Wanted to thank all for your thoughts and prayers these past weeks. My father passed peacefully early this morning. The picture is how I will choose to remember him. Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGol

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Posted Images

New to this site.  Looking for feedback on golfing with a spinal cord stimulator.  Two doctors recommended but apprehensive.  Anybody out there with one and plays comfortably?

• 2 weeks later...

My next door neighbor, a school teacher, got his first COVID shot a month or so ago, and he had a reaction; the usual soreness in the arm plus fever, aches and pains, etc.  It passed.  Last week he got his second shot.  Reaction was worse... went to the hospital; trouble breathing.  He came home a few days ago and said he would never get another COVID shot!!  Ambulance was in front of his house tonight; I hope it's not serious.  

• Sad 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My next door neighbor, a school teacher, got his first COVID shot a month or so ago, and he had a reaction; the usual soreness in the arm plus fever, aches and pains, etc.  It passed.  Last week he got his second shot.  Reaction was worse... went to the hospital; trouble breathing.  He came home a few days ago and said he would never get another COVID shot!!  Ambulance was in front of his house tonight; I hope it's not serious.  

I highly doubt it is we get this often it’s flu like symptoms that some get. There are not many things that I’ve seen beyond that and there isn’t a thing we do in the ambulance for them except provide a ride and the hospitals just tell them to take Tylenol and ride it out. At least that is what they are doing here.

• Like 6

Not really a problem but more of a gripe.  I absolutely hate the car buying process and it is even worse when you are 8 hours away and trying to buy a car in NY.  So far I have had six calls from one dealer asking if there is any way that I can get there this weekend to do something in person that we can easily do over the phone.  No hassle and no haggle prices are BS at the best and there is always hassle since they could not possibly sell the car for what they advertise it for, simple math and being a finance guy tell me that.  Between Chevy and Jeep they have beat me into just keeping what I am currently driving.  My only hope is that I like the new Lincoln Aviator when I see it in person on Thursday.  My local Lincoln dealer has sold me a lot of cars over the last 10 years and they are actually not terrible to deal with, just not sure I want another Lincoln.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5 35"

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

Not really a problem but more of a gripe.  I absolutely hate the car buying process and it is even worse when you are 8 hours away and trying to buy a car in NY.  So far I have had six calls from one dealer asking if there is any way that I can get there this weekend to do something in person that we can easily do over the phone.  No hassle and no haggle prices are BS at the best and there is always hassle since they could not possibly sell the car for what they advertise it for, simple math and being a finance guy tell me that.  Between Chevy and Jeep they have beat me into just keeping what I am currently driving.  My only hope is that I like the new Lincoln Aviator when I see it in person on Thursday.  My local Lincoln dealer has sold me a lot of cars over the last 10 years and they are actually not terrible to deal with, just not sure I want another Lincoln.

I for some weird reason enjoy the car buying process and usually end up with a good deal. Bought a truck in Jan, got pretty much most of the deal done via email, even though every dealer told me to come in to talk. What I did was priced out cars at different dealers based on their online prices, and found a few dealers that put up low prices online, while the large majority of dealers put up normal MSRP prices. The couple of dealers that put up the low prices were not the no haggle type, think they were just putting up low prices to get more people to buy cars from them. I sent those prices to the dealers that were closer to me and i told them up front if you won't deal with me over email that i will not be buying a car from them. I used the pandemic as my excuse for not wanting to come in person to negotiate. 

• Like 3

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

5 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

I totally agree with you. Why is it that buying a domestic auto brand is 10 times more challenging than buying a house worth 10 times as much. I won't walk into a domestic car dealership for the sole reason of the buying hassle.   Our last purchase - a Mercedes SUV consisted of 3 emails (negotiating the price) then about an hour during the documentation and car orientation process. And we didn't have to meet with the Sales Manager or the Finance Manager. FYI the dealership also carried Jeep and the price at that time for the Grand Cherokee was almost the same as my SUV. 

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

6 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

we just leased a car for my wife using the Rodo app. about 15 minutes of busy work on her end sending some documents over, and the car got delivered about 10 minutes ago. easiest thing i’ve ever seen, and she got a hell of a deal. 

• Like 4

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

I totally agree with you. Why is it that buying a domestic auto brand is 10 times more challenging than buying a house worth 10 times as much. I won't walk into a domestic car dealership for the sole reason of the buying hassle.   Our last purchase - a Mercedes SUV consisted of 3 emails (negotiating the price) then about an hour during the documentation and car orientation process. And we didn't have to meet with the Sales Manager or the Finance Manager. FYI the dealership also carried Jeep and the price at that time for the Grand Cherokee was almost the same as my SUV. 

It is like a prerequisite to speak with the manager at any US brand. When I bought my Hellcat there was no trade and I didn’t finance it. I just needed a price so I could get them a check from the bank. That took me three hours at the dealership to get done along with like four conversations with the manager.  I will say my Lincoln dealer is pretty easy to deal with and I may just talk myself into another Lincoln. 

• Like 6

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5 35"

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

It is like a prerequisite to speak with the manager at any US brand. When I bought my Hellcat there was no trade and I didn’t finance it. I just needed a price so I could get them a check from the bank. That took me three hours at the dealership to get done along with like four conversations with the manager.  I will say my Lincoln dealer is pretty easy to deal with and I may just talk myself into another Lincoln. 

My current F150 has the same story. I just needed a price to write the check and they were determined for me to finance the purchase through Ford. It’s almost like they wanted to waste my time just because I didn’t need to use their financing. 

• Like 2

:mizuno-small: ST-Z w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 60g

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W w/ Project X Velocity 6.0 53g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-PW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60 W/ DG S200

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

3 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Of course - they get a piece of the action. 

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.  It was somewhat unexpected, but he has had problems for several years that got worse during COVID.  He had a stroke in 2014 at age 83, but during COVID, his assisted living facility was shutdown and we couldn't visit.  He was basically shut up in his apartment for 9 months; body and mind deteriorated.  He fell on Christmas morning, cracked his pelvis and two bones in his neck; spent 3 months in rehab.  We moved him 300 miles to a care facility here in Richland WA on March 19 so he was close to us.  

At age 90 he has had a very full and happy life.  An Army veteran of the Korean War, dad went back to college and graduated from Oregon State University with a BS in Horticulture in 1962, three years before I graduated from H.S.  He worked in hazelnut research until he retired from the USDA in 1987 and raised cows on his farm.  He and my mom, who passed away in 2017, traveled around the west in their RV having fun with the many friends they had met over the years.  He was a great dad and a great person, and I enjoyed my time with him as his son.  

I am sorry for you loss Kenny. Having an elderly father as well I dread this day coming. From our discussions he sounded like a great man and did live a great life.

• Like 6

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34") Soon to be testing TAIII Impact #2 Putter

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

5 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.  It was somewhat unexpected, but he has had problems for several years that got worse during COVID.  He had a stroke in 2014 at age 83, but during COVID, his assisted living facility was shutdown and we couldn't visit.  He was basically shut up in his apartment for 9 months; body and mind deteriorated.  He fell on Christmas morning, cracked his pelvis and two bones in his neck; spent 3 months in rehab.  We moved him 300 miles to a care facility here in Richland WA on March 19 so he was close to us.  

At age 90 he has had a very full and happy life.  An Army veteran of the Korean War, dad went back to college and graduated from Oregon State University with a BS in Horticulture in 1962, three years before I graduated from H.S.  He worked in hazelnut research until he retired from the USDA in 1987 and raised cows on his farm.  He and my mom, who passed away in 2017, traveled around the west in their RV having fun with the many friends they had met over the years.  He was a great dad and a great person, and I enjoyed my time with him as his son.  

Sorry for you loss Kenny 90 is a good long life.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

man that was tough to read. your dad sounds like a great man, and i’m sorry to hear about his passing. 

• Like 4

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

Sorry to hear about your loss, @Kenny B. I know you've talked a lot about your dad here on the forum and I'm glad you were able to get him moved closer to you to be able to spend time with him before he passed. Losing loved ones is hard, but it sounds like you two had a great relationship and lots of good memories with him. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry for your loss;  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

• Like 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

25 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Thoughts and prayers Kenny very sorry for the loss. Sounds like a fantastic life spent with loved ones making memories

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Kenny,

Sorry to hear about your dad. Looks as though our dads are the same age and served during the same war. I wish I could get my dad to move closer. Spending time with him is difficult being 13 hours away and especially during the pandemic.  It was good to hear you were able to move him closer so you could spend time with him. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Like 4

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is hard.

• Like 2