MYGOLFSPY HEADCOVER - 1ST SAMPLES!

Everyone is talking about different colored head covers, just out of curiosity, will there be different colors?

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mallet style coming? Specifically, something that'll fit an Odyssey #7?

I'd be interested in that since i just switched back to my Sabertooth and it uses the same headcover as the #7...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• 3 weeks later...

Updates.....Updates......I need updates.....this would look proud hangin 'round the links.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

• SPY VIP

Nothing to update yet...they are getting ready to start the production of them now. We had to review samples and then place order. We will put a pre-order notification on the blog when they are almost here and will offer a lower price during that time for those who take advantage.

Updates.....Updates......I need updates.....this would look proud hangin 'round the links.

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

I'm probably the only guy on the site gaming one... but ANY chance of one to fit an Itsy Bitsy Spider??? :) B) :lol:

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

• SPY VIP

Sorry our first run will all be like the ones in the photos. Due to vendors limitations on order minimums we have to do too large of a number of each one to be able to have multiple designs for each model.

I'm probably the only guy on the site gaming one... but ANY chance of one to fit an Itsy Bitsy Spider??? :) B) :lol:

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy
  • 2 weeks later...

*DING* Disregard the Spider! I took the plunge and got a Yes Callie (ok, wasn't too much of a plunge... someone was having a major sale!). I'm in love with a blade again!! ;)

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

• 2 weeks later...

arent they free for all mgs members? :)

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, they are out in the MGS store... Anyone have one in play yet?

is it a velcro closure? any updated pics?

LINK to the store:

http://www.mygolfspy.com/store/#ecwid:category=0&mode=product&product=1641019

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

He Mudfish - we went with a magnet closure instead. Should be quite a few out there in play.

LINK to the store:

http://www.mygolfspy...product=1641019

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

LINK to the store:

http://www.mygolfspy.com/store/#ecwid:category=0&mode=product&product=1641019

Mine just made the bag, because I took out the mallet and put in the old school Odyssey White Hot #2. I put a long shaft on the #2, after seeing how much it has helped Adam Scott, so the headcover will be on full display above everything else.