Sign in to follow this  
MaxEntropy

Mark Forum as Read Issue?

As far as I can tell, the behavior started today with Chrome and Win 10....

Previously, when I clicked the 'Mark Forum as Read' button, a confirmation box would pop up and then the unread topics would changed without reloading the page. As of today, when I click that button, there is no confirmation, but it reloads the page and the topics now appear as read. So now, if I hit back button, it takes me back to the sub forum again instead of the main page. Was a setting changed? My preference is the confirmation box.

I do things differently than the way you do.  I hit recent content, read the posts I want, then click Mark Site Read and it works the same as it always has.

Chrome and Win10

• Like 1

This type of behavior started about a week or so ago for me. I liked the old way and just accepted the new.

• Like 1

I can't speak to the cause of the behavior but I can confirm that it's not a setting we have control over. Since the last update a few weeks back, Invision has released 2 updates for hot fixes reported so maybe this is a result of that? 

• Like 2