Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Inspirational Golf Swag

Vision5439

I recently started the quest to play all Golf Digest Top 100 American Courses. On this journey I have met countless gracious people that have been very helpful and encouraging with my endeavor.  In visiting these clubs I always buy swag to remember the trip and to gift friends. I recently received a package from a staff member of a very prestigious private club. He recently had to cut staff because of CoVid19 closures. He sent me headcovers, yardage book covers, Ball markers ect. to help him sustain what crew they have left until the covid19 pandemic subsides. I reached out to several other staffers at other clubs and most are hanging on by a thread. So over the last month I've been helping this staffers sell this golf swag to help keep their staffs. We all find inspiration in different ways. The people that purchase these items may never get to play these Prestigious Golf Clubs but when the buyer looks at that headcover or yardage book you know you may have save someones job and helped them sustain themselves through these uncertain times.

Top Golf Digest 100 Clubs represented in my items are:

Atlanta Athletic Club

Oakmont

Shinnecock

Seminole

Los Angeles Country Club

Maidstone Club

Muirfield Village

Meadow Club (Alister Mackenzie first American course design)

Baker Bay Golf and Ocean Club

Albany (Bahamas)

Pasatiempo

Riviera Country Club

I also have a lot of Baker Bay Golf and Ocean Club accessories this area is still recovering from last years hurricanes with no tourism there is no hope for recovery. 

These items are all new. 

please reply if interested

20200424_130722.jpg

20200424_130729.jpg