2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Our Sponsors

Look, I like @Apolloshowl a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after @blackngold_blood did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.

Therefore all support to my chosen champion @PAgolfer2017! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 14*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 17.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

🤮⛳   Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While we’re all here reflecting back on the season, I definitely have some big props to offer for @Shankster. He took over a team for someone that quit after 2 rounds of the draft, set his lineup ever

Update for folks wondering. @GolfSpy STUDque has gone through and selected the divisions, we are currently putting them together on the back end and making last minute tuneups to scoring (aka adding t

OK guys. It's official. The platform we'll be using this year is.........myfantasyleague.com or MFL for short. In addition to a desktop version, they have an app in both app stores. Why the chang

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, I like @Apolloshowl a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after @blackngold_blood did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.

Therefore all support to my chosen champion @PAgolfer2017! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

No no no! @B.Boston is gonna do it for me and the honor of the most tradingest division. We worked the hardest so we deserve it the most. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

On 9/1/2020 at 11:45 AM, B.Boston said:

Wooo doggie the STUD division is aptly named. 

ain’t no way the rest of the league don’t get roasted by one of us in the Super Bowl. Going to be a gauntlet to Get to the big game!

9 minutes ago, STUDque said:

No no no! @B.Boston is gonna do it for me and the honor of the most tradingest division. We worked the hardest so we deserve it the most. 

Well @STUDque, way back on September 1st I said that our division would bring home the championship... Looks like its time to walk the walk! 

50383.gif.b8af850e0992999080fa73b70ff7e4a8.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :Snell: MTB-X | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

Have to say I love how is come down with the divisions and 4 way super bowl. Especially with the teams being so different and secretly my favorite part is I have the WHOLE waiver wire to myself... Thankfully because I also have 0 budget. Time to find a gem if Gibson isn't ready to go. Also looking at kicker... Maybe and the final decision on which TE to play. 

This is easily the best fantasy group I've been a part of and will be sad when it's over next week.

To get some sympathy votes i will say this would be the perfect Christmas gift, with a weird holiday where my partner is back in Canada due to visa stuff and it's just me and my pups for the holidays!

IMG_20201208_075937.jpg

• Like 4

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Have to say I love how is come down with the divisions and 4 way super bowl. Especially with the teams being so different and secretly my favorite part is I have the WHOLE waiver wire to myself... Thankfully because I also have 0 budget. Time to find a gem if Gibson isn't ready to go. Also looking at kicker... Maybe and the final decision on which TE to play. 
This is easily the best fantasy group I've been a part of and will be sad when it's over next week.
To get some sympathy votes i will say this would be the perfect Christmas gift, with a weird holiday where my partner is back in Canada due to visa stuff and it's just me and my pups for the holidays!
IMG_20201208_075937.jpg.b520d11ff7d7a5c38f4afa3334d3156f.jpg

Hmmmmmmm so you’re shopping the waiver wire too?

I’m having a big internal debate over “stick with what got you there” and finding a hot hand.
  • Like 2

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

11 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Hmmmmmmm so you’re shopping the waiver wire too?

I’m having a big internal debate over “stick with what got you there” and finding a hot hand.

I'm having the same debate. I have 0 confidence heading into this week. Both QBs have tough D matches (and both flopped the last time they played). Plus, with the current roster, I have to decide by the 1PM Sunday games whether or not to risk it on Diggs for MNF... 

I also wasn't sure if the "global lock" on the add/drop screen meant it's just the typical waiver timeline or if that means we're stuck with what we have for the finals (which would make sense considering there's no waiver competition). If it doesn't open up, I might need one of those fantasy miracles 🤞🥺

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

14 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm having the same debate. I have 0 confidence heading into this week. Both QBs have tough D matches (and both flopped the last time they played). Plus, with the current roster, I have to decide by the 1PM Sunday games whether or not to risk it on Diggs for MNF... 

I also wasn't sure if the "global lock" on the add/drop screen meant it's just the typical waiver timeline or if that means we're stuck with what we have for the finals (which would make sense considering there's no waiver competition). If it doesn't open up, I might need one of those fantasy miracles 🤞🥺

well... it should be a good final with at least 3 out of the 4 of us openly admitting we don't like the way things are looking on our rosters! haha

I was just looking at the schedule for this week.  with the Bills going Monday night and the Vikings and Saints going on Friday it looks like I'll be in for a ulcer filled weekend of watching some team get points in any one of the time slots! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

#cuetheduckboats

I think you have to look at waivers in order to be successful. Hard to stick with the same players all the time and matchups matter. Think next year I'll be going harder for a more reliable TE, it's been a nightmare season and figured I had 2 solid options but just so inconsistent... Kelce vs the falcons is a dream matchup.

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I think you have to look at waivers in order to be successful. Hard to stick with the same players all the time and matchups matter. Think next year I'll be going harder for a more reliable TE, it's been a nightmare season and figured I had 2 solid options but just so inconsistent... Kelce vs the falcons is a dream matchup.

I made moves a couple weeks ago just in case it got locked down - once I locked up the Bye, I aligned my team with the Defense against the Jets last week (performed surprisingly terribly) and Bengals this week. Looking at matchups, I'm now kicking myself for dropping Brady a while back, but that was before I was thinking about playoff prep. I was definitely not prepared for Diggs getting carted off the field, but supposedly he's "fine". All I'm hoping for is at least an outside chance going into MNF - I both love and hate the feeling of having Fantasy players in the last game of the season...

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Look, I like [mention=61361]Apolloshowl[/mention] a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.
Therefore all support to my chosen champion [mention=68901]PAgolfer2017[/mention]! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

I’ll do my best! I’ve been close a few years now. Looking to bring it Hoke this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :ping-small: G410 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Hybrids: :ping-small: G410 19*  w/ Tensei Blue

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX919 HMP 5-AW Forged w/ Modus 120s

Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX4 55*

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Ten 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5

Waivers processed and looks like we will have some Jalen Hurts starting! Everyone made at least 2 changes so far.

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Looks like we have all tentatively set our championship lineups
       Apolloshowl      B.Boston      PAGolfer2017        Chief Mike Officer
QB  K. Murray          J. Hurts        P. Rivers                 J. Allen
RB   D. Cook            J. Robinson  D. Montgomery      N. Chubb
RB   A. Gibson         W. Gallman   J. Jacobs               A. Kamara
WR  C. Ridley           AJ. Brown    B. Aiyuk                  S. Diggs
WR  AJ. Brown         C. Ridley      T. Lockett              M. Evans
FLX T. Lockett          B. Aiyuk       M. Evans               J. Robinson
TE   A. Hooper          L. Thomas   T Kelce                  L. Thomas
K     C. Santos          G. Zuerlein    J. Tucker              T. Bass
Def  Arizona             Cleveland     Pittsburgh             Texas
PRJ   131.1                   125.8               126.5                  144.0

Looking like a very close week for all of us. Not a ton of crossover with us all having different starting QB, however double ups highlighted in Gold.

I can't give any edge to any team on QB as well who knows. All the QB's having had great games. On a per game basis it really is a toss up between Hurts, Murray and Allen all being top 3 players (counting fullish games for Hurts).

Running back I have to give the edge to Chief Mike Officer. Chubb and Kamara are studs and even though Kamara hasn't been as effective he is still RB number 3 on a per game basis. That being said I am scared of the Montgomery Jacobs duo who have good matchups this week and are stellar players. 

Wide Receiver is a tricky spot as we have a lot of crossover and Diggs being the only one as a lone standout. However he is listed as questionable, but is set to practice. Overall a bit of a wash, lots of high upside players who can go off for any team. Maybe more interesting is Diggs and Allen are the only QB/WR combo on the board which could pay off big. 

Tightend. It's Kelce.... PAGolfer2017 has the edge there without question... oh and did I mention they are playing the falcons. He could be in line for a 20 plus point performance. My only hope is they are too good and have to start running the ball from the 2nd quarter on. However its the Falcons (I sadly am a big falcons fan) so its more likely they get off to a great start and well do their thing afterwards. 

Kickers- All in interesting matchups. Again CMO going big with Buffalo having 3 players riding on that one offence. I picked up Santos hoping the Chicago keeps their offence up and dropped Blankenship as Pittsburgh Indy I think may be a lower scoring game... maybe?

Defence- Cleveland and Houston are bottom half Defences per week basis however they both have great matchups VS NYJ and Cincy. Teams coming off wins surprisingly, but are bottom of the league in terms of offensive rating and therefore should be in for some turnovers. Risk is higher, but reward is also much greater too! Pitt has been the #1 Defence all season, but is playing a Indy team that has looked good. PAGolfer2017 playing both sides having Rivers start, so good scores mean fewer scores either way. Arizona has been middle tier and I've been streaming defences all year so hope they have a better performance and honestly just hoping for no negative points, playing a SF team that is unsure of a QB I can hope for the best. 

Sorry for the long post, but this is a fascinating week and there is no way to predict any of it, really could go any which way. I don't quite trust the PRJ scoring as they have a few that are really low and high for several players (see ahmed and A. Brown). These are just the lineups as of Wednesday and I am sure we will all be doing some more digging to try and survive this battle. I also have a feeling we will see a few changes to a few lineups leading up to the weekend games. 

• Like 4

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is clarity on my RB's injury/COVID designations by Friday AM for the upcoming Fantasy Football Super Bowl.  Without this clear and concise information from the heavily guarded NFL team's medical staffs I am not sure I am going to know if I should be playing guys on Saturday or holding out in hopes of others playing on Sunday.

Sincerely yours,

Bryan

P.S. I promise I won't eat all your cookies this year.  Maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

#cuetheduckboats

3 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Looking like a very close week for all of us. Not a ton of crossover with us all having different starting QB, however double ups highlighted in Gold.

I can't give any edge to any team on QB as well who knows. All the QB's having had great games. On a per game basis it really is a toss up between Hurts, Murray and Allen all being top 3 players (counting fullish games for Hurts).

Running back I have to give the edge to Chief Mike Officer. Chubb and Kamara are studs and even though Kamara hasn't been as effective he is still RB number 3 on a per game basis. That being said I am scared of the Montgomery Jacobs duo who have good matchups this week and are stellar players. 

Wide Receiver is a tricky spot as we have a lot of crossover and Diggs being the only one as a lone standout. However he is listed as questionable, but is set to practice. Overall a bit of a wash, lots of high upside players who can go off for any team. Maybe more interesting is Diggs and Allen are the only QB/WR combo on the board which could pay off big. 

Tightend. It's Kelce.... PAGolfer2017 has the edge there without question... oh and did I mention they are playing the falcons. He could be in line for a 20 plus point performance. My only hope is they are too good and have to start running the ball from the 2nd quarter on. However its the Falcons (I sadly am a big falcons fan) so its more likely they get off to a great start and well do their thing afterwards. 

Kickers- All in interesting matchups. Again CMO going big with Buffalo having 3 players riding on that one offence. I picked up Santos hoping the Chicago keeps their offence up and dropped Blankenship as Pittsburgh Indy I think may be a lower scoring game... maybe?

Defence- Cleveland and Houston are bottom half Defences per week basis however they both have great matchups VS NYJ and Cincy. Teams coming off wins surprisingly, but are bottom of the league in terms of offensive rating and therefore should be in for some turnovers. Risk is higher, but reward is also much greater too! Pitt has been the #1 Defence all season, but is playing a Indy team that has looked good. PAGolfer2017 playing both sides having Rivers start, so good scores mean fewer scores either way. Arizona has been middle tier and I've been streaming defences all year so hope they have a better performance and honestly just hoping for no negative points, playing a SF team that is unsure of a QB I can hope for the best. 

Sorry for the long post, but this is a fascinating week and there is no way to predict any of it, really could go any which way. I don't quite trust the PRJ scoring as they have a few that are really low and high for several players (see ahmed and A. Brown). These are just the lineups as of Wednesday and I am sure we will all be doing some more digging to try and survive this battle. I also have a feeling we will see a few changes to a few lineups leading up to the weekend games. 

Well, provided there is no new injuries all I can say with certainty is that my WR's are set... 😂

Outside of that I'll be overthinking things from now until someone get's locked out! 😬

#cuetheduckboats

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Well, provided there is no new injuries all I can say with certainty is that my WR's are set... 😂

Outside of that I'll be overthinking things from now until someone get's locked out! 😬

I think we all are awaiting some injury clarification. Me with Gibson, others with Diggs and Robinson. I only have 3 WR so that is staying as I've been riding them all season for better or for worse. Lockett is troubling, so so much potential yet has a low floor. I can't not play him, but I don't feel comfortable with it. My only hope is that DK gets locked up by Ramsey which leaves Lockett for another 20 targets during his 50 pt performance. 

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

1 minute ago, Apolloshowl said:

I think we all are awaiting some injury clarification. Me with Gibson, others with Diggs and Robinson. I only have 3 WR so that is staying as I've been riding them all season for better or for worse. Lockett is troubling, so so much potential yet has a low floor. I can't not play him, but I don't feel comfortable with it. My only hope is that DK gets locked up by Ramsey which leaves Lockett for another 20 targets during his 50 pt performance. 

My life would be easier if Zeke just gets downgraded to out. But even then the guys Ive been riding all year are dealing with potential injuries as well. 

#cuetheduckboats

I’ll echo others where I’m stuck between a few options. Have a hard time starting Rivers while playing my defense. But ironically may end up sitting both of them. Steelers d has played well but their offense puts them in so many bad positions. But if I add Hurts in that ends up being a wash with one other team.

May roll with cardinals. Decisions decisions....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :ping-small: G410 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Hybrids: :ping-small: G410 19*  w/ Tensei Blue

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX919 HMP 5-AW Forged w/ Modus 120s

Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX4 55*

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Ten 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5

On 12/23/2020 at 9:12 AM, Apolloshowl said:

I've been riding the Bills most of the year - hasn't bucked me yet, so gotta keep riding. I'm 100% expecting to get hit with the "shouldn't bet on your favorite team" curse this week... But It's exciting that they're in contention (feels like I'm a kid again), and it helps me avoid being "that Fantasy guy" (cheering for specific players on teams that make no difference to me). 

Diggs was tagged healthy, so this is most likely my final roster. Love the analysis - thanks for throwing that together. 

• Like 1

Well [mention]ChiefMikeOfficer [/mention] thanks for taking the stress out of the weekend for us.

Can you bench three players to make it fair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

#cuetheduckboats

Guess i have to hope Gibson goes off and actually plays. Does take a lot of the stress off!

• Like 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020