Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

What rain boots/ winter boots does everyone use ?

JY56

I have had FJ winter/rain boots for the last few seasons.  Super comfortable but not very durable as the uppers split.  They did warranty them but they still never lasted.  I got the new model of the same boot last year and now about 13 months in and they are cracking and splitting.  I only wear them a few months of the year and am looking for something better that I can get a few seasons out of. I see some guys wearing hiking boots during the wet west coast winter but I like my spiked boots, if they would stand up.  What's everyone using ?

I am using the FJ rain boots from a couple of seasons ago. Mine have held up fine, though, a friend, that bought a pair of last season's FJ rain boots has a leaking problem.  The FJ boots have a 2 year warranty, fwiw.

I have a pair of Nike Lunar Bandon Dunes; the originals.  Bought them maybe 7 years ago and they are very warm and waterproof.  I don't wear them very often as I live in the desert; only when it's cold and rained the night before.  I haven't seen the new version, but I would buy these again... and I'm not a Nike guy.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”