2024-05-02_13-33-30.jpg

Edited by Ckazman

Callaway Epic Max Project X Cypher 5.5 

TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood       

TaylorMade Sim Max OS 4-A Irons     

Titleist Vokey SM8 08F 50 degrees

Callaway Mack Daddy CB SW 56.14 KBS HI REV 80

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 35 inches

Fantastic Opportunity. I really hope to shave off some strokes with this ball. 
image.png.1ec2aab3abc7f970ec7424b76116928a.png

C-Lau76
TaylorMade Sim2 Max

Snag_58423a9e.png.1b700edf49e3a9dca1b043154d35d50d.png

Jeff Beatty

image.jpeg.d9da9cc2dca3ba0dec86c0ec302c82ae.jpeg Driver TSI2 10 Degree Stiff Tense AV Series 55  

:ping-small: G425 5 Wood 17.5 Degree Stiff Alta CB 65

:ping-small: G425 3 Hybrid 19 Degree Stiff Alta CB 70

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 3-GW N.S. Pro 950 GH NEO Stiff

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 Degree S 12, Glide 4.0 60 Degree W 14

:scotty-small: Studio Select Newport 2 

This one is mine. I have played these balls and enjoyed the experience. I just struggled with the price compared to the Kirklands I have been using. Over the winter I got some last season TOUR B RX on clearance I am looking forward to trying this year as according to the tests the new version of the Kirklands are way too spinny for my game.  Maybe I will have to pick up another box of these e12's once the nicer TOUR B RX's run out.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 155504.png

Driver - Cobra Aerojet LS, 3 Wood - TaylorMade SLDR, 3&5 Hybrid - Cobra King SZ, Irons 4-AW - TaylorMade Rocketbladez, Sand Wedge - TM Z Spin, Putter - TM Ghost Spider Si

Ball recommendation:

IMG_4851.png.62a11d9a8a19f8aae06425aaa5b1953b.png

Had used a few previously and really liked them, curious to see if the MindSet really makes a difference or if it will be a distraction. 

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

This is a great opportunity to help improve my game with a ball designed to aid in focus and concentration.

IMG_3236.jpg

Callaway X-Hot irons, Jaws wedges, X-Hot 18* Hybrid, Diablo Edge 3 Wood, Sim Max Driver

I believe this is a great concept. I use a similar method by adding a dot with an “O” encircling the dot.  However, my symbol doesn’t utilize the three different focus cues. 
I have used Brigdestone BXS balls in the past and really liked the performance. Very interested to try these Mindset golf balls to see how differently the focused concept works. 
Thank you for this opportunity. 

IMG_0708.jpeg

Sounds like such a cool concept.

IMG_3689.png

Driver - PXG 0211 Gen4

3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha B21

4 Hybrid - Wilson D9

7 Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 921

7iron-PW - Srixon ZX5

Wedges - Takomo 52*, Vokey 56* & 60*

Putter - Cleveland HB Soft Premier 11

IMG_1347.png.9acb2cfb4e597da070a3608db176bf22.pngIMG_1347.png.9acb2cfb4e597da070a3608db176bf22.pngI submitted last time but I think I forgot to post ball fitting results!

I actually bought some X’s today but would love to try the mindset balls. 

WITB

Titleist TSI3 with XS Veylix Rome 688

Callaway Epic Flash sub zero 3W and 4H

Cobra SpeedZone OneLength 21 degree hybrid

Cobra ForgedTEC OneLength irons (5i-GW)

TaylorMade MG2 wedges 56,60,64

TaylorMade SpyderX putter

Titleist ProV1X Yellow

Posted (edited)

How do we know if we are selected or will the box just arrive? Nevermind, I should have reread the post before I posted the question 🤦‍♂️

Edited by pruden6

Respectfully,

Dave Pruden, 

Area Manager, Dispatch 

DUR9 Temecula, CA

MSgt, USMC (Ret)

Super cool opportunity! I can’t wait to try these out and see if they can make a difference in my game! Thanks to the crew at MyGolfSpy for this! 

IMG_2197.jpeg

On 3/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

Bridgestone fitting .png

Cool offer.  While I usually play the B X, I'll listen to the Ball Recommender and see what works

TOUR B RX.png

:callaway-small: Rogue ST Max Driver

:callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5 Wood/7 Wood/5Hybrid

:callaway-small: Apex 21 Irons 6-AW

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy Gap/Sand/Lob Wedges

:ping-small: 2021 Anser 2 Putter

I have followed MGS testing regarding scuffs on the ball. I usually use a ball until it doesn't perform and have played plenty of balls with "scuffs". Yesterday one of these balls went a bit wayward and ended up on a bridge down the left side. Minor scuff. The next 3 full shots literally fell out of the sky. It's been a while since I have had this happen. Out of play immediately. Still like the ball. Anyone else experiencing this?

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

image.png.8d63b65bf3b519a0f30af958282a5ff3.pngExcited to try this! 

Driver: Callaway  Paradym Triple Diamond (8) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

3-Wood: Stealth 2 (15) - HZRDUS Black 6.5

5-wood: Paradym Triple Diamond (18.5) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

Irons: Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5

Wedges: Mizuno T24 Copper (50), Cleveland RTX Zipcore (56,60)

Putter: Odyssey Triple Track Eleven

More about my journey with the Bridgestone Tour BRXS.  In 2021 I started playing the Chromesoft after some suggestions that the Pro-V1x's I was playing were costing me distance.  I loved the ProV's for their feel off iron shots and around the green.   I switched to Chromesoft and found that they were as good or better than the ProV around the green.  Then I was directed to the BRXS for its 68 compression vs. 73-75 for Chromesoft.   

The 2021 Bridgie seem a little more explosive on long shots for sure, but lacked a little bit of spin/feel around the greens.  In the off season, I toyed with a revisit to the Chromesoft.  But the next version of the BRXS seemed to have better spin around the greens, despite it's more compressible core. 

As I remarked earlier, I notice a difference in dimple pattern on the 2024 Mindset BRXS but have yet to run a good ball flight/distance test between it and the 2023 Bridgie. 

"Hit it hard. It's gotta lamd somewhere."

--Ben Hogan

As a high handicapper, I'm looking for ANY help I can get to lower that number. This sounds like a practical extension of Dr. Bob Rotella's teachings, and sounds like a great tool to bolster that mindset (pun intended). Looking forward to hitting some of those TOUR B RX balls. Thanks Bridgestone and MGS for the opportunity.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 131334.png

Life long hacker, love the game.

PING player since 1982

G430 Max driver, G410 fairways, SIM2 Max hybrids, G425 irons (6-PW), S159 wedges (48,52,56), PLD Prime Tine 4 putter

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to MyGolfSpy X Bridgestone Mindset Sampling Opportunity - Closed
  • GolfSpy_APH locked this topic