Poor form Mizuno Australia

Benan

I have an issue with a new Mizuno staff golf bag with the paint on the handle flaking off and the Mizuno Australia custome service team just wont listen to my issue of not being able to supply a proof of purchase. I am so dissapointed in Mizuno Australia and have lost all faith in the brand. Poor form and l will never consider buying anything Mizuno again.

5 minutes ago, Benan said:

I have an issue with a new Mizuno staff golf bag with the paint on the handle flaking off and the Mizuno Australia custome service team just wont listen to my issue of not being able to supply a proof of purchase. I am so dissapointed in Mizuno Australia and have lost all faith in the brand. Poor form and l will never consider buying anything Mizuno again.

Can you explain more?  I'm confused on it being new but not being able to provide proof of purchase.  Did you win the bag?  Is it truly a new bag? 

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

The bag was purchased and given to me by my Parents last year. I have never used and it was stored in doors. Since receiving the bag my Father passed away and Mum now resides with my Sister in San Francisco and l can't get a proof of purchase as Mum is in her 80s is not sure where they purchased it or find the transaction of the purchase. I simply can't prove where it was purchased from but thinking Drummond golf somewhere in Melbourne. I have explained my position to Mizuno but they just won't listen to my issue. 

IMG_20241017_143429.jpg

10 minutes ago, Benan said:

The bag was purchased and given to me by my Parents last year. I have never used and it was stored in doors. Since receiving the bag my Father passed away and Mum now resides with my Sister in San Francisco and l can't get a proof of purchase as Mum is in her 80s is not sure where they purchased it or find the transaction of the purchase. I simply can't prove where it was purchased from but thinking Drummond golf somewhere in Melbourne. I have explained my position to Mizuno but they just won't listen to my issue. 

IMG_20241017_143429.jpg

First, condolences on losing your father.  

It's an unfortunate situation and I'm sure that their dilemma is that it's over a year old and there is no way for them to know that for sure. Unfortunately there are also a lot of fakes out there and that is most likely why they require proof of purchase.  It does appear the rest of the bag is in great shape and I know that's not the point. 

Only other suggestion would be, reach out to Drummond golf store and see if they can find the purchase or see if they will warranty the bag thru them.  Best of luck and welcome to the forum!  

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

1 minute ago, Benan said:

Cheers! Its definitely an authentic bag and in superb condition besides the moulded handle. I have tried so many windows today trying to get through to Mizuno personals to help with no luck and will contact Drummong golf and House of golf tomorrow for assistance. 

Last point... if you can't get it replaced, remember, it came from your folks as a gift.  Enjoy it and use it. 

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

Sorry about the whole situation and my condolences. 

@Josh Parker I think directed everything correctly. It is too bad that this has happened to the bag, but it does look incredible! 

Hoping for the best to get it fixed or replaced, and if not I feel bad, but do think it is still an incredible looking back! (more than a little jealous)

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more