Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
477 signups
Equipment Type: Chipper
Vendor: Arias Golf Canada

Testers Wanted for the Arias Golf Canada TB-30 Chipper!

P1010011.JPG

About Arias Golf Canada

Founded in 2015 by J.R. Robert, it took Arias Golf Canada two years to perfect their first model for the public. What sets Arias Golf Canada apart? They are a small, family-run business based in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. However, their irons, wedges, or chipper, all with zero offset and sometimes a bit of onset, truly differentiate them.

Robert and Arias believe many golfers struggle adjusting from drivers and woods, which have some onset, to irons with varying degrees of offset.

P1010006.JPG

What is Offset and Onset?

Offset is the distance between the leading edge of the face of an iron or wedge and the front part of the hosel pointing to the target at address. It means the leading edge sits behind the hosel.

Onset is the opposite. The leading edge is ahead of the front part of the hosel.

Arias says one thing is clear: "For all golfers who dislike the look of offset on their irons and wedges, offset is a useless, annoying feature that should never be there."

P1010009.JPG

Product to Test!

Their TB-30 chipper's unique no-offset build could enhance alignment and precision shot-making around the green. It could also potentially aid golfers who struggle with chunking chips and tight lies around the greens. 

Arias says "the TB-30 is a must-have if you struggle to get up and down around the green with conventional wedges or prefer using your putter from the back of the fringe."

P1010015.JPG
Photo: AGC-Face

Testers Wanted

We're seeking three golfers to test, review and keep the Arias Golf TB-30 chipper. With various shaft and grip options, along with full customization for length, loft and lie, this could be your next go-to club around the greens!

Interested in testing?

*Registration closes Jan. 17.
*Testers will be announced on the MyGolfSpy Forum and Forum Instagram/Twitter Jan. 23.
*This testing opportunity is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum members regardless of location.

P1010008.JPG

P1010012.JPG

59 Comments

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

How To Be A Tester? Don't forget to give this a read!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/

🗣️ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

For those interested in testing this chipper or any testing opportunity coming this year. Read @GolfSpy_APH thread and follow the instructions. It really is a roadmap to testing. And as always:

NO PROFILE PIC = NO TEST

As someone who currently games a chipper, I'd love to give this a test. Honestly my chipper is an instrumental part of my bag. If I can use it over a wedge, I prefer to do so as it's like a hybrid for putting haha. Good luck everyone!

I'm looking forward to the results of this testing, especially if I'm one of the testers 😀. I've been thinking about a chipper for a while now as I tend to struggle from tight lies near the green.

It's great to see an Atlantic Canada company making its way in The golf world. Being someone who skulls the ball around the green I normally chip with a hybrid if possible. I have used a chipper in the past and they are a great club for us guys that have issues around the green.

Are these available in left handed?

56 minutes ago, skeough20 said:

It's great to see an Atlantic Canada company making its way in The golf world. Being someone who skulls the ball around the green I normally chip with a hybrid if possible. I have used a chipper in the past and they are a great club for us guys that have issues around the green.

Are these available in left handed?

They do have done LH could, but these for now are RH only. Sorry! From a fellow lefty. 

27 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

They do have done LH could, but these for now are RH only. Sorry! From a fellow lefty. 

Well I guess that takes me out of the running for testing this club. Too bad I can use one

Nice looking club and will be interesting to see the experiences and results of the testers.  Off season for us in the Great Lakes region of North America otherwise would be fun to put that into the mix of my strength which is the short game around and on the green.

Best wishes for all who apply and would be great to see testers chosen from those parts of the world MGS Forum members are that don't usually get an opportunity like this!! ⛳

I've never used a chipper in my bag so I'll be interested to see the reviews on this club.  Eliminating the offset makes a lot of sense for this type of club.  Good luck to all those who apply!

I've bagged several chippers over the years including the Square Strike Wedge, Cleveland C Wedge, and last year the Ping ChipR. There are times when I suck at chipping and revert again to a chipper or 6 hybrid or putter or hockey stick.  Well maybe not a hockey stick as us redneck Georgia boys ain't never seen one. 😉  Anyways good luck to all and this will be an interesting follow!

I've flirted with a chipping club a couple of times over the years, but always go back to the wedges.   Good luck to those who apply.  I too will be interested to read the reviews!

Awesome!  My biggest nemesis chipping!  This fits the bill, my playing partners will be amazed at my improvement with a  club like this.

This Test is now closed to further comments.