Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
833 signups
Equipment Type: Fitness App
Vendor: Fit For Golf

Ready To Get Golf Fit?

We are looking for six golfers who want to make a commitment to get “golf fit” through the Fit For Golf App. With all the hype from new releases, there is a buzz in the air that the golfing season for many is just around the corner. The last thing anyone wants is to be caught on the back foot and not ready to take advantage of the start of the season.

ffg1.jpg

What is Fit For Golf?

Created by strength and conditioning coach Mike Carroll, Fit For Golf was established all the way back in 2014, but it wasn't until 2017 that the first online program was launched.

Mike had learned about how some trainers at the time were using apps to deliver online programs and decided to create his own Fit For Golf App. So, what does the App feature?

As part of the Fit For Golf app, there are a variety of programs and workouts to suit all golfers that can be done at home or in the gym. It also includes "easy-to-follow videos," a schedule, and a progress tracker to ensure all involved keep on top of their programs.

Finally, the app also includes support, where golfers can reach out to Mike or one of his support team for guidance and assistance.

What Is The Test?

We want six golfers who are looking to improve their golf games by putting in the work off the golf course. Testers will get access to the new Fit For Golf 2.0 App that offers a fresh user experience and be able to offer valuable insights to the most recent changes.

The selected golfers will receive a 1-year subscription to Fit For Golf and provide feedback on the app and all its features. They will also provide status updates on their progress, how it is affecting their games, day-to-day activities, and how the program integrates into their daily lives.

Are you interested in being a tester?

ffg2.jpg

*Registration closes on Jan 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum on Feb 6.
*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers worldwide but must be a registered forum member to be selected.

84 Comments

This is awesome! I have followed this Fit for Golf app for a few years now and have wanted to join but haven't.  I have lost distance and speed, due to getting older, not playing daily, and getting out of shape.  My plan for 2024 is to get in shape this year and start working out, working on speed, getting flexibility back, etc.  I am also planning to compete more this year.  All of this plays hand in hand.  I would be thrilled with getting to do this and seeing how it would help me reach the goals I have set for this year and the future!

Super cool test! I’d love to participate, but will excitedly be reading the forum to see what the reviews are! I’ve heard great things about Mike Carroll’s work. 

2 hours ago, ChuckZ said:

Sounds great but am enrolled in TPI program and have been doing Physical Therapy since October.  These type programs do help.  

Am 77 and trying to stay fit and help my golf game and play into my 90s.  Maybe then I can shoot my age.....ha..ha..ha..

Very cool opportunity. Just visited their website and got to learn more about their program, very interesting ... especially from the reviews. My current training program is saving golf specific workout reels on IG to my profile. While helpful and have seen the benefits, but having it all one place to better track your progress def makes much more sense. 

Never knew of FFG till now. Good luck!

9 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Perfect opportunity for the new year's resolutions and to help out the golf game!  Good luck to all that apply!

Absolutely! It's cold here in NC. But now is the time to get ready for the long season! Get Golf Ready!

Super stoked for this one. I've been waiting and not signing up for tests recently, hoping to get on a club test. 

This one has caught my eye though. Fitness is huge for me, having a structured workout routine is tricky, especially if you're a "Golf Specific" person. 

I'll probably check this app out even if I don't get picked. 👍 

Good Luck to everyone who has signed up. 

Shane

Now that I am in my early 50s, I have been gaining distance this past year, but I know I am reaching an age when I will naturally loose it. I have been very interested in working out to improve my fitness condition and reduce my muscle loss with age. I know this will be critical in years to come and hopefully can offset the distance loss due to age by improving my physical condition.

Golf provides the perfect motivation to engage in serious training. As a former marathon runner (now with some overweight), I know what long term commitment and training implies, but to be completely honest, I have struggled to find the right motivation to do force workouts (as opposed to cardio) and improving my golf game will certainly provide the motivation needed to work on improving my fitness levels. 

I have been curious about the different training programs for golfers, and fit for golf was definitely in the radar. If this is a good quality program it would definitely tick a lot of the boxes I have been trying to check lately. I would train early mornings at home and would be happy to purchase some equipment at a reasonable price (elastic bands, kettlebells, etc.) to follow the program. 

Already signed up, fingers crossed. 

Such a unique testing opportunity! With the growing emphasis of fitness as it relates to golf, this test will be an awesome experience for all involved. Will definitely be following along and good luck to all applying!

I had a look at the website a couple of days ago because I really should be doing something about my fitness in general and having a golf focus is more motivation than fitness for fitness sake. Great timing for a testing opportunity 

I already workout several times a week so I don’t think it’s appropriate me to signup , I’d prefer to see results from:people that neglect their fitness until this product revitalizes them 

I applied because I'm approaching 70 and have never seriously exercised. I had a $10/month Planet Fitness membership since 1999 and finally canceled in 2018 because I went 6 times.  As a tester I would have to check in and would be a great benefit to my fitness. 

I do some golf specific excerices and this would be  an opportunity  to do those in the correct form, with expert instruction.  

I'm interested in trying this out—does anyone know if I'd need a gym membership or access to gym equipment in order to do the workouts?

Update: Okay, I went to the site, and there's a video that explains more about what kind of workouts are available. I'm on the beginner side of working out, and it looks like there are workout available to levels and goals. Pretty cool. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how this review turns out.

Good morning golfers..Good luck to all of you who applied to be a tester. Sounds like a good thing. Get fit and help your golf game.thats awesome . I could use that lol here in upstate NY still stuck In the house because are weather is so crazy..I hope you all have a blessed and awesome day 😀 

I do martial arts ( Kendo ) instead of gym and have a slight shoulder problem ( who wouldn't at age of 69 ). If you're targeting senior golfers too, let me try!

Cheers!

This Test is now closed to further comments.