Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,471 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Shafts
Vendor: Terra Forza

Testers Wanted!

TF-FEATURE.jpg

Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forza Golf Shafts, we will find out!

About Terra Forza

Terra Forza has taken a new approach to shaft fittings and flexes. In this case, it is best to hear about their claims directly from them.

“Our theory revolved around the idea that how a golfer loads and unloads a shaft is directly correlated to how they use the ground. After many years of studying ground reaction forces (GRF) and pressure traces, Terra Forza Golf was born, validating that theory. After some trial and error, we were able to create a line of golf shafts that matched a golfer's pressure trace and pressure data. Our patented algorithm allows us to recognize those traces, along with all of the pressure data coming from the TF Pressure Plates, and objectively determine the proper shaft for any golfer. We welcome you to the new ERA of fitting shafts, from the ground up.”

TF_ALL.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers to not only test, review, and keep a Terra Forza golf shaft but also evaluate the fitting method Terra Forza has adopted.

Selected testers will be fitted with the TF Pressure Plates system and be provided with the Terra Forza driver shaft that suits them best.

We want to know how this fitting method works, how effective it is, and ultimately how the Terra Forza shaft performs in your driver! Will the Terra Forza method change the way you think about shaft fittings? Register below to find out!

TF-ORANGE.jpg TF-WHITE.jpg

*Registration closes April 2.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 9.

*Open to golfers able to attend or travel to a Terra Forza fitting location.

126 Comments

@GolfSpy_SHARK @GolfSpy_BNG

Due to all my practice over the past 5-6 months, my swing speed has increased and I've moved from a regular flex Callaway edge to a stiff flex Callaway Marvik.
Would be really interested to see how the Terra Forza opportunity and force plate fitting process can help dial in the personalized data
#Science!

Have been golfing for several years but only recently have been starting to realize how technology and gear can help...so I was looking to try a new shaft in my driver as I have been told that it can really make a difference. Excited to see how much of a difference.

Very interesting idea. I had used "recommended" shafts before, but nothing with science behind it.

Man I would love to get in on this, not only because I don't think I use the ground well, but also because I keep buying shafts to test out on my driver.  I think I am up to 6 or so that I am going to be testing on my own to help pick one, so having some professional help would be awesome.  Maybe I can try out the demo's with @GolfSpy BOS  if I don't make the cut.

I forget where I asked a question about these shafts, but I'm interested in learning if they are any good for one. And secondly, how the fitting goes for people. good luck to all who get selected.

Thanks for another great opportunity, MGS and Terra Forza! Really interesting concept, especially because I likely don't use the ground as well as I should be ;->

Terra Forza was scheduled to do shaft fittings at my club in Florida but it got cancelled due to weather.  Would be great to try these shafts as I have heard very positive reviews on them.

As an older person with a 80mph swing speed, I would love to be fitted specifier a shaft for my Callaway Epic driver that currently has a OBAN senior flex shaft.

I'm actually in the hunt for new shafts. It'd be interesting to see how this ones play out!

The patented a process for fitting? Or they patented the algorithm? Either way, this is very interesting. Are their shaft materials different in any way from competitors, or is it the same graphite? 

All in all, a truly interesting testing opportunity. Thanks for allowing us to test their claims!

With my driver being one of my main weaknesses, it’s a tool I don’t rely on or get to take advantage of my length as much as I’d like. Looking to improve my driver performance this year and hopefully make it a strength of mine, consistency would be game changing! 

2 minutes ago, wely324 said:

With my driver being one of my main weaknesses, it’s a tool I don’t rely on or get to take advantage of my length as much as I’d like. Looking to improve my driver performance this year and hopefully make it a strength of mine, consistency would be game changing! 

Looks like I’ll have to pass. After looking up their fitting locations, doesn’t look like any are close to the east coast. 

Where does the company have fitting stores. I could come to the MGS location in Yorktown. 

I would love the chance to test a new shaft option out there, I am a tinkerer and reading about Terra Forza shafts has me very interested in throwing one in my Ping G430 10K and seeing what it can do. What a great opportunity for the community, you folks are the best!

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

🚨 Attention Attention 🚨

We have to thank @GolfSpy_BNG for being a shaft guru and getting this testing opportunity for our community. 

There is a cool twist to this in that @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy BOS are receiving the demo shafts and the force plates to be an additional fitting option. 

As both @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SHARK have the full flighscope setups they are properly setup to handle this. What this means is that when they get the gear from Terra Forza you are also able to reach out to them and demo/try the Terra Forza fitting method! Even if you are not selected and are curious about it. Pretty cool right? 

If you are interested in going through the Terra Forza experience with one of our Forum staffers please tag them here and they will reach out to you via PM. They are in the Boston and Iowa areas. 

Thank you Terra Forza for providing this elite testing opportunity that we are thrilled have our community participate in!

Really cool opportunity for those near CA, MI, or TX. As a shaft ho, these look so nice, and their fitting process has piqued what we know about shafts. Best of luck to all that apply, and thanks MGS and Terra Forza!!!

This Test is now closed to further comments.