Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I know, we do have some other international tests this season. Living in Switzerland I feel the pain. However we are truly excited to have callaway on board and as a mod team we will continue to work on getting more international opportunities for the community!

I’m just happy the lucky guys who get to test these have the opportunity to do so, kudos to MyGolfSpy for getting the manufacturers to partner with them

Testing the Paradym X irons with my current Callaway Mavrik Max irons would be fun, educational, and hopefully add some additional "pizzazz" to my game.

Regardless, this is a great opportunity for MGS members and readers to get some real world feedback and analysis on new technology.

Looking forward to putting these in my bag! Official golf season starts April 1 here in Michigan and our golf league starts April 18. Tournaments start early in May. I have been playing pretty good with driver - Rogue, fairway woods, hybrids and Odyssey putter. Need improvement in iron play - to go at and get closer to pins. My #1 problem = Greens in regulation! PLEASE HELP ME!

EC603465-F5A3-4160-BACD-CFCEB453C5D3.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This thing has only been up for a short time and has 3 pages.....HUUUUUUUGE test with a big OEM. GOOD LUCK ALL!

When I checked my email this morning I thought, why am I days behind on the thread (hundreds had already signed up to test) then realized it cam out his morning🙃 If I am lucky enough I will play the lottery that night!

1 minute ago, Bucky CC said:

Wow coming in hot with the first big test of the year!  And for lefties!

I can definitely tell I'm getting too old when I was surprised at the PW lofts.  42° for the regular Paradym and 41° for the X.  Those are rocket launchers!

I hear you brother.. my age is no longer a gap wedge with those lofts

This Test is now closed to further comments.