Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,676 signups
Equipment Type: Speed Training
Vendor: Super Speed

SuperSpeed the #1 Golf Swing Speed Training System is back!

image.png

LONGER DRIVES. LOWER SCORES.

image.png

Increasing your swing speed with SuperSpeed leads to a more athletic. powerful, and consistent golf swing. 20 more yards off the tee leads to about 2 less clubs into every green, closer proximity to the hole, more greens in regulation, less bogies, and more birdies.

We are looking for 9 MGS Forum Members (3 slow, 3 mid, 3 high swing speeds) to test and keep the SuperSpeed Training System and report their results over a 6 week program!

Included for this MyGolfSpy Forum Test is the SuperSpeed Training Sticks (3), PRGR Launch Monitor for recording swing speed and consultation with SuperSpeed with program introduction and more!

image.png

Are you up for the challenge?

This test is open to MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

167 Comments

I’ve used the stack acouple years ago and I worked really good. Had to take a few years off from a shoulder injury and looking to bring my speed back up now so I’m in the market for a new speed trainer. Would love to give this a shot 

I pull buckthorn from my grove, using a leverage bar, I then take the tree and swing the root ball towards another tree to knock off the dirt. What I have found is to get the best result of dirt removed, you have to swing correct and with power. You know you are doing well when you can make the tree whoosh and you get dirt in your hair. I have been using this method to swing train, it is a beast and one hell of a workout. Problem is, I am running out of buckthorn.....I would like to try the SuperSpeed and report my results for your readers. I am a Mid Swing speed, 54 yr old 12 hcp.

I used to have a super speed training set, but injured myself doing laundry so had to stop and sold my set.  It's been 4 years since then, and I would love to get back in to see if I can recapture the gains I had when I was using the set.  I'm definitely shorter with the driver off the tee than I was 4 years ago, and I'm only 41.

I spent the winter using the SuperSpeed system along with a workout from the "FIT FOR GOLF" app.  Last summer I was swinging in the low 90's.  After a dedicated offseason of workouts and SuperSpeed programs my swing speed is 105 to 110 consistently.  My ball striking is much more consistent, my scores have dropped 3-5 strokes already this season (Northern NY) and the ball is just flying by all my regular playing partners.  No, I am not a spring chicken.  I am 60 years old.

I have been playing golf for 60 years. Watching my swing speed deteriorate has been woefully painful. These days a good drive is 210 for me. I am willing to do the work and the documentation. Would love to try this!!!

I'm 47 and my swing speed is between 94 and 100(at best). I'd like an opportunity to attempt increasing my speed and to test this product!!

I’m pretty consistent with the driver at 110 speed, so I would be interested to see if accuracy suffers from more speed. 

Now this is a test I can get behind. I've always wondered how well these would work. Can't wait to see what the testers will say.

The game has changed as I get older - lost some distance making the game more challenging. Always wondered if they work...This is a great opportunity. Would be a Win Win 

Ooh, Ooh- pick me, pick me. It would be interesting to see how much this would improve my driver swing speed. At this point I am at 90 MPH on a good swing with my driver. I wonder what SuperSpeed could do for the average golfer like my myself. Even if I don't get chosen I will stay tuned.

This time last year I was almost dead. I had some complications with a surgery that led to an extended stay in the hospital. Ultimately, I lost 15% of muscle mass and breathing, walking, showering were all a struggle. I finally got out and when I was able to, I started hitting balls again. My speed was gone. I couldn’t hit it out of my shadow. I am now back to just about my normal speed of 105-110 SS and 160 ball. I have a GCQuad that I practice on daily. The next part of my journey was already going to include a speed system of some sort. This would be kismet

I have looked at swing speed trainers in the past but have never tried one. this would be a great opportunity to try one and see what results I could get! 

1 hour ago, Stevenhp said:

It would be interesting on how much an increase in speed someone like me would gain given my age and decrease in mobility.

I was part of the group that tested SuperSpeed in 2020. I was 52 at the time and started at 102 mph and peaked at 120. It also did wonders for my back - it's normally pretty tight and sore by the end of a round, but not after doing these protocols for a while.

Anyone on the fence should throw their hat in the ring.

I'm very curious to see what the gains will look like now that the protocols have changed since I did the testing.

This Test is now closed to further comments.