Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,015 signups
Equipment Type: Training System
Vendor: HackMotion

Testers Wanted! HackMotion Pro Swing Analyzer

image.png

Master Clubface Control to Unlock Consistency

The clubface is king. It determines more than 80% of the direction of your ball flight, and your wrist angles directly determine how the clubface moves. With HackMotion training aid and feedback tool, you can now be in control of your shot direction.

image.png

How HackMotion Works

The best golf training aid to learn correct wrist mechanics for an improved ball flight. This swing analyzer provides precise data and feedback after every swing to help you accelerate the learning process.

image.png

We are looking for 4 Members to test, report, review and keep the HackMotion Pro Training System!

This test is open to both right and left handed members worldwide!

Screenshot_20230618-083634.png

Never heard of HackMotion and want to learn more? Go to their home page here: HackMotion Pro

This is a truly unique training system and one that can benefit golfers of all handicaps and abilities!

New to the Forum and want to learn more about how we select our testers? READ MORE HERE

83 Comments

Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there, especially to my dad who thought me to golf about 50 years ago, I hope he’s playing today in heaven. 
This is one I’ve been waiting for, yesterday we were talking about technology that actually helps, the HackMotion came up in the conversation as a better way to learn proper positioning.

Very excited to be considered. 
Cheers.

I'm excited to see this offered and look forward to seeing everyone's results. I struggle with my wrists collapsing at the top of my back swing. I'm am trying to stop short of parallel, but end up looking like John Daily. I've long thought Hack Motion could help with this issue. 

My pro talks about ulnar deviation, flexion and extension.  Tough to feel during the swing.  Getting hard data feedback could be really useful.  

The HackMotion might just be the device I’ve been looking for. It seems extremely easy to set up and the data provided will show why inconsistent contact is made. I have been using Mevo but the results have been inconsistent and leave me with Moe questions than answers. So much so I’ve stopped using it.

This appears to be a tool to aid in my current number one issue in golf. I will be following this with great interest!

very interesting testing opportunity.   maybe it would prove to me that old people still can learn and improve .    thanks  

This would take capturing data to the next level. With over 3yrs worth of data captured while playing this opportunity would truly appreciated. 

This is one of those training aids I have thought about getting forever, would love the chance to try it out and see what I can learn about my swing from their technology. 

Honestly, never heard of this before but it seems really cool. I geek out pretty heavily over quantifiable statistics and numbers when I'm trying to improve at things, and getting the instant feedback on my swing from this perspective would be great

As a retired start up/commissioning engineer my job was to start new oilfield electronics, fix and evaluate it for service. If you would like that kind of review, I am your guy.

I saw this the first time in YT about 6-7 months ago.  It’s the best training aide I have ever seen.  I am amazed MGS is going to engage with Hack Motion for testing.  I’ll follow this one closely but would love to be a tester.

This is a unique and interesting testing opportunity in an already fantastic season of testing opportunities. Best of luck to all the applicants! This one will be interesting to follow along with.

I like the hack motion device but have gravitated more to the DeWiz.  I simply can't get the recommended wrist positions at the top but generally seem to be in range at impact. Maybe it's  physical limitations. They (HM) have instituted a new calibration method which I think is better and more real world.  Be interested to read final test results. Not entering since I have it already.

This Test is now closed to further comments.