Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,566 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Indi

Testers Wanted: Indi Golf Wedges

image.png

About Indi Golf Clubs:

Headquartered in the heart of the golf industry haven of Carlsbad, CA, Indi Golf is a developer, global seller, and manufacturer of premium wedges and putters.  At Indi Golf, the designers and engineers respect the sport of golf, and have a deep desire to grow the game by bringing its enjoyment to players of every background, experience, and ability.  Each individual golfer connects with the sport in his or her own way, and it is Indi Golf’s ultimate goal to give golfers top quality products that will perform to the highest level, unlocking pure enjoyment for the game.

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we are looking for 4 Forum Members to test, keep and review a set of Indi Golf Wedges. Included in this test is a full virtual fitting with @indigolf! 

This Testing Opportunity is open to Left and Right Handed Golfers worldwide!

*Limit to Conforming Wedges*

To learn more about Indi Golf and their clubs head to their website here: Indi Golf Clubs

image.png

image.png

157 Comments

Thank you, MGS staff and Indi, for providing this great opportunity for the forum members.

Best of luck to those who apply, looking forward to their comments and reviews.

Shout out to @revkev for taking the time to put up his comments PRIOR to this testing opportunity announcement.

I’m excited for these wedges. Saw Rick Shiels review them and keep them in his bag. High hopes here. 

Have not heard of Indi Wedges...   but then again, I'm still using my   1984  Ping  BECU  SW.    Would love to try these and see if I can finally move to the future of wedges.    THANKS  

What a good looking set of wedges.  I really look forward to seeing the ball action off of the milled/ full face V groove design.  Would love to see the ball grabbing and stopping.

3 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Wow! 🤩 Another great opportunity!

I think I have awful timing though for these tests… I buy a new putter, Evnroll test goes up. I buy a new golf bag, Stich SL2 bag test goes up. I buy an Indi wedge, Indi wedge testing goes up. 
So, I guess what should I buy next that you spies wanna test? 😆

I’m gonna need you to buy a set of the new Titleist irons. Sorry, them’s the rules… 😂

Just bought Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedges. *52 *56* *60 and *64.  I know 4 wedges?!  Honestly, wedges are my favorite and having the versatility has been a grace for me and my game.  Seems like overkill but it has improved my game.  Sacrifice a couple long irons and gained control and ability with approach shots.   

I'd be curious to see how these compare with the RTX's.  Weight material, feel, and of course the spin.  Price vs value?  Do they truly compete!?  Would love the opportunity to do a side by side comparison and see the data.    Thanks MGS for the relationships you build with manufacturer's  to give these opportunities to the players!  Should be a great test.  One shot at a time, may your chips be close, the spin be in your favor, and the rounds low. Cheers! ⛳🍻 

I learned a little about these wedges while browsing for wedges at fairwayusagolf.com a while back - always intrigued by them. I wonder why they make non-conforming wedges?!

Another awesome opportunity - thanks to both MGS and Indi. Giddy up!

Awesome looking wedges. I love my Cleveland RTX's but might have to reconsider if these play as well as they look.

So happy that a small company is joining the group for testing!! I bet these would be a massive upgrade from my current set. 

This looks to be a great opportunity! This year looking to retool my wedges... Looking forward to testing or reviewing everyone thoughts. Cheers!

I've been curious about new wedges for awhile and when I saw Rick Sheils hit these, my curiosity really picked up. Good luck to all!

4 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Wow! 🤩 Another great opportunity!

I think I have awful timing though for these tests… I buy a new putter, Evnroll test goes up. I buy a new golf bag, Stich SL2 bag test goes up. I buy an Indi wedge, Indi wedge testing goes up. 
So, I guess what should I buy next that you spies wanna test? 😆

How do you like your Indi wedge, and what model/loft did you get?

I remember seeing Shiel’s video and the guitar case packaging!  These are going to fun for whoever gets chosen to test.  Being a CBX wedge person, these intrigue me as to how they compare forgiveness wise.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.