Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,273 signups
Equipment Type: Clothing
Vendor: RealGolfers

Testers Wanted: RealGolfers Apparel 

Screenshot 2023-08-26 10.16.29 AM.png

In recent years MyGolfSpy has seen many smaller brands and start up companies hit not only the golf club market, but also the golf apparel market. It can be hard to break through and separate from the field and even if a company manages to do that, they still need to make high quality clothing that fits, feels and lasts. 

Founded by Henry McGannon RealGolfers’ mission is to make the best golf shirts in the world accessible and affordable for everyone. 

They separate themselves by limiting restocking and saying “At RealGolfers, we like to limit restocking and prioritize frequent small product releases. This allows us to maintain a fresh and unique selection of designs, ensuring that our golfers always have access to uncommon and distinctive products”

Screenshot 2023-08-26 10.15.24 AM.png

With three current collections (golf shirt, golf hoodie and t-shirt) they provide golfers with options both on and off the golf course. 

For this testing opportunity we want four golfers to test, review and keep a RealGolfers golf polo and hoodie. 

Being a smaller apparel brand we want to know all the ins and outs of how items fit, feel and perform both on and off the course.

Want to be a tester for RealGolfers apparel? - Sign Up above!

* Open to USA and Canada golfers and both left and right handed availability!

* Registration closes Sept 20th with testers being announced on the forum Sept 26th

78 Comments

Love it!  I personally like that the hoodie (with some class) is acceptable now for those chilly morning starts on the course.  I'm not saying the giant baggy hoodie your cousin gave you from a concert in 1994, but brands are really bringing some high-brow looks to the hoodie and I'm here for it!  Good luck to all that sign up!  

Also finally nice to see a company that has felt the pain of price increases all across the industry and realizes that a polo shouldn't cost $140.  Use good materials, cut out the middle men in the process to reduce margins stacking on margins, and make it easy to buy directly...seems so simple, yet we don't have enough of it.  

Next step for them is to add fit to their sizing...Medium Slim vs. Medium Stocky are two very different things, and I'd love to see a brand try to tackle that.  I do realize that it means inventory costs may go up a bit, but if it means they can do a FIFO model with suppliers maybe we wait a little longer for our threads, which I'd be happy to for something that fits!  I don't need my polo in 24 hours, I need it to fit well. 🙂 

A little embarrassed to admit that I am a bit of a clothes horse.  I used to try to be as plain and blend in as possible but since I've put in the work on my game I am much more inclined to make a statement with my apparel.  I would love to test and review this line.

Would love to test...I'll give honest and fair opinions because I'm the type of guy who is loyal to a handful of brands. Almost all of my golf apparel is Under Armour, and for the quality and cost I'm convinced there isn't much better out there. 

5 hours ago, Negative Attack Angle said:

This is a new brand to me. I don’t know if I’m just paying attention more but it feels like golf apparel has really exploded lately.  I just bought some stuff from a collab with bogey boys x Adidas. 

I for sure think there is a rise new companies and brands coming out making great apparel. It helps when companies like Rhoback have come out of seemingly nowhere to being the favorites of many. I have yet to own a rhoback hoodie and in truth hope we (MyGolfSpy) is able to get on the apparel train because I would love some MGS merch (Henry if you're listening and watching this thread maybe we should have a little collab discussion)

It's getting to be hoodie and/or long sleeve polo weather for the rest of my season.  Some nice looking stuff on the website.  Good luck, y'all!

GREAT IDEA...   Personally, haven't tried a golf hoodie yet.    Would love to try it and see what people think too..    thanks  

This Test is now closed to further comments.