RoverRick

Who's staff would you join? 2015 Equipment

Nike for me. Not that it's a surprise to anyone here. Their irons are very nice this year and the woods perform great. Plus everything is in VOLT!

But I would also love some Edel stuff. Their wedges and irons look awesome!

Great topic!

I would probably go with Titleist. They put out some quality stuff in the last 2 years.

My bag would look like this:

Titleist staff bag

915 D3 8.5*

915F 15*

915H 19*

714 AP2 4-PW

Vokey SM5's 50*, 54* & 58*

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Pro V1x

After trying their woods and seeing they always make decent irons, Cobra through the bag, though Mizuno look like they have a complete line up this year, haven't had a chance to try their woods yet though.

Ping for a putter and Srixon for golf ball.

Titleist 915d3 driver, FW

Adams hybrid red

Titleist 714 AP2 irons

Fourteen wedges

TP Mills putter

Srixon balls

No PXG love? If you are getting a staff deal, I want something not just anyone else can get.

No PXG love? If you are getting a staff deal, I want something not just anyone else can get.

I got some drywall screws you can drill into your current set............  Just kidding.

• Like 1

If I'm getting a staff deal they should build me some stuff no one can get anyway lol

Never heard of them

Thats why I'd go Edel for my wedges, putter, and possibly my Irons.

Driver and woods - I'm really enjoying my Tour Edge stuff. 

If you can't tell - I don't necessarily have issues with most of the major manufactures, I just happen to like "different" or things not everyone carries.

Ball - Srixon Z Star

Well I wouldn't have a problem playing a most manufacturers. Nike, Taylormade, Mizuno, Callaway, Srixon/Cleveland, Titleist, Bridgestone and Cobra would all make my list. If I had my ideal bag it would either be Hogan or Scratch irons and wedges but since that wasn't an option then I guess I would pick whoever paid me the most Lol

If I had to pick one because money was the same with all brands then I would choose either Tmag or Nike.

Ball: whoever's tour ball paid the most. I like most all of the x versions or lower spin tour balls out there.

Putter: Scotty or Nike method is fine. I just prefer the feel of milled faces as of late.

Can I tiptoe around this one much more? Haha

Callaway has made the best tech improvements. Have the PM grind Mackdaddy in 56* - 13 and love it.

Never heard of them

Ryan Moore... Nough said... They're hideous and the screws serve no real function. Look like someone got bored, drill ream and tapped some heads to accept some torx keyed machine screws

Callaway has made stole the best tech improvements. Have the PM grind Mackdaddy in 56* - 13 and love it.

Fixed

• Like 1

Since I am already a Callaway staffer, I am going to rule them out for this one. I would go with Cobra.

Fly Z+ Orange Driver, 3, and 5 wood

Fly Z Pro 3-PW

Tour Trusty 54 and 60

Odyssey ProType iX #9

Callaway SR2

I'm going with:

Driver- Cleveland, because even though I have never had one, I like the looks and they need a little love now. MGS didn't include then in the top 19 drivers in the CG discussion on the blog.

FW & Hybrids- got to go with Taylormade because I haven't found anything that can kick out my RBZ

Irons & wedges- what else, Ben Hogan, even though I have not seen a club in person. It's got to be good. What can I say!

Putter- I'm keeping my Boccieri Heavy Putter because I need the weight for a pure pendulum stroke.

Ball- since I like ProV1s I could go with Titleist, but if I got a really good deal with Cleveland, I could go Srixon Z-Star.

Do you think I could get a sponsorship from a beer manufacturer? I have a Miller Lite carry bag, but I would be willing to trade it out for a better option!! :)