Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

I saw a clown on the bay that had 4 double dozens listed for $600!! That is $75 a dozen. F'n NUTS...

What's even more nuts is that someone, somewhere will probably buy those.

• Like 2

Were they in all Costcos? I was there yesterday and didn't see them in my local one.

MDGolfHacker

41 stores got them. None online. Identical to the old ball, already been one cut in half

• Like 1

Fools and their $$$. Love the players thinking equipment makes up for practice and ability. I have a Nike wedge for 500.00. It played on a course Tiger played on so..it must be good enjoy the warm weather gents in the north

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

One local store up here had them. There were 200 people waiting when the store opened and they sold out in 10 minutes.

I was not one of them

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Um MG balls are always in stock for $20 per dozen if you are looking for a prov quality ball for cheap

• Like 2

I can't believe the greed of some people. Seriously stops more players from enjoying the balls for a decent price 

i was able to buy 20 dozen last week at the store in clearwater florida. when we arrived, there were 16 boxes left at 630pm. we bought 10 (limited to 5 each). by the time we walked out there was only one box left

i was able to buy 20 dozen last week at the store in clearwater florida. when we arrived, there were 16 boxes left at 630pm. we bought 10 (limited to 5 each). by the time we walked out there was only one box left

Any idea if they are the same ball from when they first came out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I hope people are buying to use and not just resell.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

im not selling mine. i gave a couple friends a dozen each, but there rest Im keeping. It'll take me years to go through all of these, and the prov1's, SR3's, and B330's i already have

• Like 1

That would make the KSig I found a couple weeks ago worth about $7 on Ebay! Haven't hit it yet, too wet in north central OH and don't want loose it in the mud. Found it on the 1st hole so the original owner must have hit it one time. Sorry about his luck.

Um MG balls are always in stock for $20 per dozen if you are looking for a prov quality ball for cheap

MG balls also spin a whole lot more and distance isn't near as good

I never saw the first run out he in Sydney. Am keeping a constant eye on the shelves for the next batch... Haven't heard a peep yet.

I never saw the first run out he in Sydney. Am keeping a constant eye on the shelves for the next batch... Haven't heard a peep yet.

Unlikely to make it to Aus, not enough margin. GCO have some really good multi box deals at the moment.

• Like 1

I played with the last kirkland, and it performed what I felt was just under my usual ball at the time (ProV1x). It did not feel near as soft. I feel like both Vice and Snell offer just as premium a ball as Titleist and others but closer to the discount of the Kirkland. 

With all the attention this ball has had, it will most likely be even more popular if/when it returns. It's sort off like taking a carrot away from a hungry mule and when you dangle it back over his mouth, you better not have any fingers in the way. :D

Kinda like finding Ping Eye 2's back in the day? Feeding frenzy.

• Like 2

Kinda like finding Ping Eye 2's back in the day? Feeding frenzy.

Absolutely! :D