Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

Crossing my fingers the 4 layer isn't gone forever. 

4 layer was recently sold out but the 3 layer original K-sigs are back at 23.99 for 2 dozen, max 2 orders per membership

For those that have tried the 4 layer ball, is it really as good as folks say? I have 4 dozen, but my game is so bad right now, I'm using my “cheap” balls

The 4-layer IS the original, and yes, they are every bit as good as they are rumored to be. I am also saving my stock until I can actually hit a ball decently.

I'll be busting a Ksig again today in a charity scramble this afternoon. Today will be my third round with the same ball.

I've still got a good inventory of the balls perhaps 3 dozen remaining. Sure like them whatever they are.

• Like 2

I'll be busting a Ksig again today in a charity scramble this afternoon. Today will be my third round with the same ball.

I've still got a good inventory of the balls perhaps 3 dozen remaining. Sure like them whatever they are.

And the price was right!!

• Like 1

My friend who plays Callaway Chromesofts says the 4 layers dont feel as soft as the Callaways in his opinion. I don't think I would be able to tell the difference at my current skill level. I played the 3 layer last week and bounced one off a cart path which scuffed the ball pretty bad but other than that no complaints. 

Would love to try these. Shame there is no Costco near me

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The 4-piece is online only, and the 3-piece is in limited stores, so you probably have to order online anyways.

Fun fact: Roughly 20 unique threads informing the forum that the K-Sigs are up for sale came together to make this thread. Looks like BirdieHunter gets to take credit for the original hot scoop on the story.

Gotta give it to Kirkland, they're slow rolling this ball just right to keep them relevant. From this point forward, let's keep this as the ONLY thread we use to talk about the Kirkland Signature Golf Balls at Costco.

Tested them and have thoughts? Master ball review thread

Trying to sell some of your own? New post in classifieds

Anything else? Post here

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Fun fact: Roughly 20 unique threads informing the forum that the K-Sigs are up for sale came together to make this thread. Looks like BirdieHunter gets to take credit for the original hot scoop on the story.

Gotta give it to Kirkland, they're slow rolling this balls just right to keep them relevant. From this point forward, let's keep this as the ONLY thread we use to talk about the K-Sigs at Costco.

Anything else? Post here

Good job Stud! Putting all these together must have been like puttin' socks on a rooster...kudos!

• Like 1

For those that have tried the 4 layer ball, is it really as good as folks say? I have 4 dozen, but my game is so bad right now, I'm using my “cheap” balls

Yes, they are that good. They have knocked the Pro V1x out of the bag (until I run out).

Gotta give it to Kirkland, they're slow rolling this ball just right to keep them relevant. From this point forward, let's keep this as the ONLY thread we use to talk about the Kirkland Signature Golf Balls at Costco.

Anything else? Post here

Is this where I apply for the ball giveaway? Asking for a friend.

Seriously, thank you Stud for tying the threads.

• Like 1

Yes, they are that good. They have knocked the Pro V1x out of the bag (until I run out).

I have some collecting dust if you get in a bind

I love the 4 piece. I stocked up and currently have 12 dozen in my stash. It does everything I want it to do. It does have a little bit more firmness to it compared to a few other balls, but when you compare how it performs to the price point, there's nothing close.

That being said, the 4 piece is pretty much dead in terms of sales. There may be a few more here and there, but the supply was limited and will disappear. The new 3 piece is junk in my opinion. Plenty of other balls out there that compare with it at the same or better price range.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just went back and read the first page. It is hilarious! "What are these?" "Never heard of 'em." "No golf ball for this price is any good." "It's the Project a repainted."

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

After buying some late in the fall, I finally put the Kirkland 4-piece in play May 1 and have enjoyed playing it. Started the season using it with Birdie-Birdie. Last weekend got my first hole-in-one with it in 41 years!

Anyone that has tried one out for me doesn't see much/any difference from the Pro V1. 

I'll keep playing them until I run out. Then move on to whatever top level ball I can buy cheap (spoiler alert: won't be a Pro V1!)

• Like 2

After buying some late in the fall, I finally put the Kirkland 4-piece in play May 1 and have enjoyed playing it. Started the season using it with Birdie-Birdie. Last weekend got my first hole-in-one with it in 41 years!

Anyone that has tried one out for me doesn't see much/any difference from the Pro V1. 

I'll keep playing them until I run out. Then move on to whatever top level ball I can buy cheap (spoiler alert: won't be a Pro V1!)

I just opened my 2nd box of 24. These are really superb balls.. If you're not a glamour golfer who only cares about the brand name, there's really nothing better. Even if cost was not a concern, I'd still probably play these. So far have compared to Vice Pro, OnCore Elixr, Pro V1 & Chrome Soft and these are at the top of the heap for sure.

FYI, I encouraged my dad to buy the 3 piece and he loves them!.. Not quite as nice but still a really good 2nd option when the 4 piece has gone into extinction. 

Nice review/comparison of the 3 and 4 piece Kirkland balls: 

Basically concluded

Kirkland 4-piece = Pro V1x

Kirkland 3-piece = Pro V1

Both are very good balls

• Like 1