Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Rangefinder issues...

Based on the feedback and responses to this thread, if I ever get around to getting another rangefinder, it will be a Precision Pro model.

Sent from my coral using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Good choice. I just got a PP NX7 last week and have used it 3 times. It is great. It is very accurate. I havent had any readings that made me scratch my head. The buzz when you lock onto the target is helpful and makes you confident you have the right number. My only complaint is that it struggles to pick up a limp flag from inside 60 yards.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

• 1 year later...

is anyone going to attempt to actully answer his actual question? which wasnt which rangefinder he should have but does anyone know how to fix his issue

I think the lack of a do this type of an answer and everyone saying to send it to bushnell is the answer to the question.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 12:19 AM, KronosPaul said:

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so excuse me if this has been brought up before.

I'm having LCD issues with my rangefinder where the distances aren't displaying. The laser and jolt work just fine. But when a distance is supposed to appear, I either get nothing or maybe 1 bar that is supposed to be part of a number.

It's the Bushnell TOUR V3. I bought it a little over a year ago. I've already contacted Bushnell CS. They were pretty short and not very helpful in both emails and over the phone. 

From what I gather, even if I were to send the product in, it could take them up to 5 weeks to have it back in my hands and even then, it's not a guarantee that they could even fix it.

So has anyone ever had this issue?

And no, the rangefinder never got wet. I always keep it cased. I already changed the battery, left the battery out of it for 3 days, and have never dropped it.

Hi, @KronosPaul. We hope your rangefinder was either fixed or replaced by now, but if that's isn't the case, we'd like to help. (And help everyone on MyGolfSpy who has had a bad experience with another rangefinder company.) We're offering a 20% discount for all of our rangefinders when you trade-in your current rangefinder for either the NX7, NX7 Pro Slope, or the all-new NX9 HD Slope rangefinder by Precision Pro Golf.

NX9 HD -- List Price: $329.00  | 20% Off: $263.20
NX7 Pro Slope -- List Price: $249.00 | 20% Off: $199.20
NX7 -- List Price: List Price: $199.00 | 20% Off: $159.20

If you're interested, just email seth@precisionprogolf.com and we'll get this taken care of. Every golfer deserves a rangefinder that they can trust! Thanks!

-- The Team at Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

Use Discount Code MYGOLFSPY20 for $20 OFF.

#swingwithconfidence #hitmoregreens

www.precisionprogolf.com

On 3/23/2018 at 12:19 AM, KronosPaul said:

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so excuse me if this has been brought up before.

I'm having LCD issues with my rangefinder where the distances aren't displaying. The laser and jolt work just fine. But when a distance is supposed to appear, I either get nothing or maybe 1 bar that is supposed to be part of a number.

It's the Bushnell TOUR V3. I bought it a little over a year ago. I've already contacted Bushnell CS. They were pretty short and not very helpful in both emails and over the phone. 

From what I gather, even if I were to send the product in, it could take them up to 5 weeks to have it back in my hands and even then, it's not a guarantee that they could even fix it.

So has anyone ever had this issue?

And no, the rangefinder never got wet. I always keep it cased. I already changed the battery, left the battery out of it for 3 days, and have never dropped it.

Reading your original post - sorry to hear about your issues with Bushnell. As a follow-up to other posts I've made relative to LRF's and specifically Precision Pro, the quality of the product is not only what you get day 1 but also how they stand behind it. 

On that point I had a recent problem with my NX7 Pro bought about a year ago. A quick message to @PrecisionProGolf got me an almost immediate response from Seth  AND a resolution that far exceeded my expectations. Every company is going to have an occasional product problem but it's how they respond to that problem that really determines the quality of the company. Kudos to PP for their quick responsiveness  and problem resolution. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 3 weeks later...

A few seasons ago my Bushnell started giving the wrong distances.

I sent it back and they sent me a brand new one, I followed the return instructions and had no issues.

:taylormade-small: M5 9.0* 
:titelist-small: 915d 18* & 21*
:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4&5
:titelist-small: ZB 6-P
:titelist-small: SM7 52-F, 56-S & SM6 60-K
:cameron-small: Futura X5