Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Can Golf Manufacturers Grow The Game?

deejaid

This is an interesting topic. I think Cobra has the right idea when it comes to marketing their younger pros who kids can better identify with. Rickie and Bryson having a unique style that could draw in those kids who are on the fence. I know local courses have ladies night and leagues, but there's not much in the way of advertising and affordability that would entice them to start. Maybe like a few free lessons to start them off would work to get some interest and buzz generated.

It doesn't have to take 4 hours to play 18. I play with people who agree to play ready golf which helps speeds things up. I can play a round with a foursome in about 3 hours 15 mins. Finding little things like this helps to keep it interesting and not drawn out too long.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1)Taylormade Speedblade regular flex irons

2) Cobra Amp Cell  11.5 regular flex Driver

3)Right Handed

4) PA

5) 18 Handicap (but aiming for 15 by end of summer)

Not sure if golf is declining overall.

The “trick shot” group, urban golf, topngolf, simulation .

It just is branching off from the traditional on course play.

I mean who doesn't want to go to a bowling alley type place, order a few brews and a pizza. Sounds fun at least one time. Better than waiting for 20 minutes to tee off, with dress codes and all that.

Not sure if golf is declining overall.

The “trick shot” group, urban golf, topngolf, simulation .

It just is branching off from the traditional on course play.

I mean who doesn't want to go to a bowling alley type place, order a few brews and a pizza. Sounds fun at least one time. Better than waiting for 20 minutes to tee off, with dress codes and all that.

Top golf is a blast. We have one an hour from us and another is opening up this fall that is only 30 minutes

Archived