Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Stamping Clubs

I am working on building a work shop in my garage. I want to start stamping clubs so I am looking for what are some good stamps to use. I am looking to spend around $50 for a nice set of letters and numbers. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. Thanks

Also any other tips on stamping clubs.

Mike 

Driver: Titleist Titanium 983K, 10.5, Aldial Green 85-X

FW: Nike Covert VRS 2.0, 15, Kuro Kage 70G

Hybrid: Adams A4 3H, 18,  Rayon Javlnfx h80

Iron: JPX 900 Forged 4-5 JPX 900 Tour 6-PW, Project X 5.5

Wedges:SM7 50 F Grind, 54 S Grind, 60 D Grind

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot 9, Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip

Ball: Titleist Prov1x

I was happy with the service and products with https://www.clubstamping.com/, only problem is I've found it super hard to actually make a consistent stamp.

I'm actually thinking next time I want something stamped, I'll be getting an expert to do it. 

The textas they supply are very good. I've used them to paint my clubs and the fill is still there on the sole of my putter and rear of wedges, which I figure are the hardest wearing parts where I've painted.

:cobra-small: LTDx LS 9*D,  HZRDUS Green HC 60g 6.0, 45" 4g + 12g weight 
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 14.5* HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 42.5"
:cobra-small: King LTD  @ 17.5*, HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 4
0.5"/ :cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 2 @ 17*, Ventus Black 10x, 39.25"

:cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 4 OL @ 20* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL 5i-PW Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36
"

Cobra SBOL 48*, 52*, 56* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
OIP.jpg.04da427c8e36dc0d247492fdfa8569f6.jpgC-Series DW Armlock

Vice Pro Plus

I was happy with the service and products with https://www.clubstamping.com/, only problem is I've found it super hard to actually make a consistent stamp.
I'm actually thinking next time I want something stamped, I'll be getting an expert to do it. 
The textas they supply are very good. I've used them to paint my clubs and the fill is still there on the sole of my putter and rear of wedges, which I figure are the hardest wearing parts where I've painted.
Second that, I bought a set for the down time to keep a little busy and add a touch of personal to my clubs. The stamps are nice but I found the process to be a lot more difficult then expected. From the research I did clumstamping.com is the best place to get them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app