Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

NLU Podcast Recaps

GolfSpy_APH

As many of you know I'm a big NLU fan. I really enjoy all their content from podcasts to video series I think they have done a stellar job at finding a niche and rolling with it to great success. That being said I have few if any to discuss their podcasts with so hoping all of you can help me out a bit. They normally always have their Monday recap and usually one other throughout the week. I would love for this to a running dive into their discussion and podcasts that happen where we can discuss, disagree and go into what they talk about and the golfers/golf personalities they interview. 

Monday was a recap with Jamie (UK writer) and I still have a few minutes left of that one, but he was interviewed after The Open Championship and is a great listen. Has a lot of insights and is a rider for the DP World Tour and is able to give some insights and behind the scenes many of us never hear or see of. Definitely a fun one and looking forward to finishing that off. 

Last night was Shane Lowry. An amazing golfer and awesome personality. Has had an incredible season and gave some great insights to his game the last couple years, his 2019 Open win and some LIV stuff. I really enjoy watching Shane and listening to him speak, he just has a calm manner and his game/speaking seem to match to me. 

Any of you guys give those pods a listen? What did you think? I know they are heavy on LIV and we have a thread for that, but of course we can touch base on that here I only ask that we don't go and make this a LIV thread and more keep it to the points they bring up on the pod.

Let me know!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Any of you guys give those pods a listen? What did you think? I know they are heavy on LIV and we have a thread for that, but of course we can touch base on that here I only ask that we don't go and make this a LIV thread and more keep it to the points they bring up on the pod.

I typically listen to the wrap up pods and I think they have a lot of smart comments on tour, strokes gained, etc. I prefer when Soly is driving as I think he is the most middle of the road, opinion-wise, and the most informed on tour stuff. Tron seems to enjoy being a contrarian which I can appreciate most of the time. I think DJ is a great editor and creative force but he seems to talk over the other guys a bit and takes a long time to flesh out his points. Big Randy, as far as I can tell, doesn't really like golf that much anymore but I enjoy him and Neil on Strapped. Neil is all over the place typically. 

I find myself spending less time listening to the interviews these days. For whatever reason, most of the tour players are pretty boring to me. I think the last interview I really enjoyed was Keith Mitchell and that was like a year ago. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

1 hour ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

My favorite golf podcast and golf content creators. Their interviews are fantastic 

I'm halfway through their Monday recap. Just getting into the LIV portion... It's a good mix with Soly, Randy and KVV this espidode.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Yup just finished it. Love when KVV is on. 

He has such great insights and a different view then the regulars, but is often still on the same page. I have to drive into work again soon here and will surely be putting it on and hopefully get through the last hour between the drive and work. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW