T Squared Putters - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts via the links below

@TCUfrog - Main Post 

@Dan Underwood - Main Post 

@Placasse61 - Main Post 

@Shifty - Main Post

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Did a little further testing today. I don't think the T Squared is going to upset the LINK, but it is still a really good putter. There is a bit of a higher pitch to the sound and it definitely has less pop off the face. However it feels like you get exactly the roll as the effort you provide. On really fast greens I think this would be a fantastic option. Where slow greens I have found to struggle just a little bit as you do need to put a firmer stroke on every putt. 

The other key difference is the weight. There is definitely more weight to the T Squared putter than the LINK, which is surprising as the LINK is in a heavier spec due to the grip I have on it. 

I am very curious to see how the next little bit goes, but don't feel the LINK is all that threatened. As good as the T Squared is, there is something about the LINK that has made me fall in love with it. 

PXL_20240908_061413327.jpg

PXL_20240908_061419125.jpg

PXL_20240908_061428081.jpg

PXL_20240908_063214214.jpg

PXL_20240908_063219101.jpg

PXL_20240908_063247255.jpg

PXL_20240908_063254907.jpg

PXL_20240908_063300557.jpg

@GolfSpy_APH

Those are two excellent putters! I'm curious about their weights, as I've always preferred a heavier flat stick.  I’ve added 42 grams to my current putter. 

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

Had one of my best putting days of the year and had it not been for 2 errant t balls (5 off the t) on the same hole I would have had the best round of the season also.  I still am really like my 912 but since I only carry 13 clubs in the bag I added back in my Granddad's 8802 style all brass headed putter also.  As a mental thing I seem to focus way more with that tiny little head of the 8802 for really long shots from the other side of the  green.  Under 15 ft the 912 comes out and last night was cash city making 2 from outside of 10ft but all others had a chance with nothing outside a foot for the comeback

D (7.5*) Cobra Radspeed -Hazdurs X- S shaft

3W (15*)Callaway Paradym 3 diamond - Hazdurs X- S shaft

4-P Takomo 201T - KBS tour Stiff

52* Cleveland RTX Full face

54* Callaway Jaws raw full toe

58* Cobra Snakebite

Putter (*TaylorMade Spider SR) ((T Squared TS-912 tour) Testing))

Testing: T Squared putters

Dan U

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is some of the changes that i have made to my putting stroke in the last month or that I am finally trusting theTS-912 even though I played with it most of the summer at least 4 times a week, but Sunday I made 4 one puts with 5 two puts nothing from inside 7 ft.  which i get isnt that great but our greens were just punched and sanded.  Starting lines where where i wanted them, and i believe that i would have had more one puts if it wasn't for the sand and punched greens.  

58* Cobra Snakebite

Dan U

I am still playing with my TS-912. I am able to hit the line I want and keeping my putts at 36 or less. Now that the greens are getting slower I am struggling with consistency in distance. Mostly player error!

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Playing the best golf of my life, Hcp is the lowest its ever been at 4.0.  Been making more birdies recently, and putts seem to be dropping.  The TS-912 is really straight atm.  Hope I can keep it up.

My last 4 times out.  Play 18 when I have time, usually play 9 holes after work.

image.png.6f1b14bf76462a00c93f19136b67bfb4.png

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

CURRENTLY TESTING T-Squared TS-912 putter

On 9/26/2024 at 7:49 AM, Placasse61 said:

I am still playing with my TS-912. I am able to hit the line I want and keeping my putts at 36 or less. Now that the greens are getting slower I am struggling with consistency in distance. Mostly player error!

Me too, I had a 5 footer for an eagle on Wednesday and left it 1 foot short.  I was dumbfounded and maybe a little upset at myself.  Plus the sand and punched greens didn't help.  I may have used that as my excuse.  Not that I just lost focus 

58* Cobra Snakebite

Dan U

Report back from the guy I lent it to after his golf trip is mainly positive. Primarily 2 putts a couple 8-12 footers made but no long bombs. Likes it and thinks it’ll stay in the bag. 

:taylormade-small: Qi10, Kai'ali White 6-X

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 3 Hybrid and 4 Hybrid

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 5-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 50, 54, 58, SB - Black

:bettinardi-small: Queen B #6

Vice Golf Pro Plus

Currently Testing: T Squared TS-912 Putter